The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

McLaughlin is different gravy.

I'm just scared it's Bob Kersee gravy. She never competes outside the championships. She is amazing and hopefully clean

• Like 1

I'm absolutely delighted that Åhman and Hellvig are in the final of the beach volley. They are reinventing the sport like Boklöf did in the ski-jumping back in the day. Deserve to get all the accolades. So fun to watch.

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Lyles failing in the 200m final last night.....then being wheeled away after "collapsing" on the track.

I just don't buy it.

Tried to make it all about himself. Beaten by better performing athletes, so decides to sulk like a manbaby. Perhaps if you hadn't entered the arena like a prancing, cocky word removed then you'd get more sympathy. 

He's literally saying the botswanan lad won by default. 

Hi echo this, when he entered the arena he looked perfectly fine. There was no Covid, there was no illness. It was only when he was beat. Then he became the walking wounded. I suspect when he calls in sick to work he puts on that voice, **** all wrong with him, he just lost.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I quite like Noah Lyles. I've heard a lot of people complain the sport has no superstar or personality since Bolt, but Lyles can be that. Appreciate he's not for everyone but for me the big entrance is just how he prepares himself mentally. 

24 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Lyles failing in the 200m final last night.....then being wheeled away after "collapsing" on the track.

I just don't buy it.

Tried to make it all about himself. Beaten by better performing athletes, so decides to sulk like a manbaby. Perhaps if you hadn't entered the arena like a prancing, cocky word removed then you'd get more sympathy. 

He's literally saying the botswanan lad won by default. 

100%, it was an obvious fake injury. Covid doesn't put you in a wheelchair, you just have a slight cough.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Tegis said:

I'm just scared it's Bob Kersee gravy. She never competes outside the championships. She is amazing and hopefully clean

They are all taking PED's of some description, some are just better at it (or state supported, shout out to China/Russia) than others. 

11 minutes ago, Danwichmann said:

I quite like Noah Lyles. I've heard a lot of people complain the sport has no superstar or personality since Bolt, but Lyles can be that. Appreciate he's not for everyone but for me the big entrance is just how he prepares himself mentally. 

I like him for his NBA world champion stuff

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, villa89 said:

100%, it was an obvious fake injury. Covid doesn't put you in a wheelchair, you just have a slight cough.

As someone who is just getting over it, that certainly wasn’t my experience. 

Still think Lyles is a nob tho. 

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

KJT is looking good for gold, but don't want to tempt fate.  Putting in a really good performance, it could be her time.

Thiam throwing well in the javelin means KJT needs to beat her by 9 seconds in the 800m to win gold. Probably not going to happen, but there is 6 seconds in difference their PBs 

Edited by Milfner

38 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Thiam throwing well in the javelin means KJT needs to beat her by 9 seconds in the 800m to win gold. Probably not going to happen, but there is 6 seconds in difference their PBs 

Yeah did that before the Thiam throw. Its going to be another silver for team gb.

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

I thought Michael Johnson nailed it. 

If he had Covid he shouldn't have been in there spreading it around. 

• Like 1

I read today George Mills the 5000m runner clattered by the French athlete and was ready to take his head off, is the son of noted shrinking violet Danny Mills. 

As an old hip-hop head, I have to say, this “breaking” competition is hilarious. On one hand, I can appreciate that it’s difficult to do well but it seems so incongruous in this setting. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â