The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Standard in this javelin final is even better than it was in the discus.

This is closing in on a 90-meters-for-medal competition.

• Shocked 1

Posted (edited)

Something actually wrong with Noah Lyles or is putting on a bit of an act because he was outclassed? Like a star player who puts on a limp when he sees he's about to be subbed.

Obviously hope he's 100% OK.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Something actually wrong with Noah Lyles or is putting on a bit of an act because he was outclassed? Like a star player who puts on a limp when he sees he's about to be subbed.

Obviously hope he's 100% OK.

They're saying he's got Covid.

I did wonder if he'd Saka'd it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

They're saying he's got Covid.

I did wonder if he'd Saka'd it.

Should he be allowed to compete if he's got Covid? Shouldn't he be running in a hazmat suit or at least wear a mask?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wow what a run. Bol looked like she almost started crying at the last corner. Just totally froze and lost it.

Edited by sne

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ah sorry my bad. Got myself completely mixed up

That makes far more sense :D

I think the fact that we're confusing the multiple Americans that suddenly turned on the afterburners and achieved massive PB times from nowhere is precisely what some people are querying 🙂

• Haha 1

Very muted congratulations in the javelin compared to what you see in other events. I get the Pakistan/India tension but only the Kenyan guy seemed genuine when congratulating him.

29 minutes ago, sne said:

Don't much care for Americans winning stuff

My other half is American. Every single time they win a medal, I mutter one word under my breath. “Juiced”. 

No idea of true or not but it gets a reaction every time :popcorn:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, choffer said:

My other half is American. Every single time they win a medal, I mutter one word under my breath. “Juiced”. 

No idea of true or not but it gets a reaction every time :popcorn:

I see nothing wrong with that :D 

Seemed like a bit of an unfair decision in the women's boxing there. Cindy Ngamba looked to me like the winner - the other girl even had a point deducted for holding her in a headlock and still somehow won.

• Like 1

Åhman and Hellvig into the final of the beach volley. Get in!  Fantastic game and way go rise to the occasion. Love those guys (Kenneth)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â