The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

43 minutes ago, Jon said:

Ease up? It's not a qualifier.  

He was just completely out of gas. He's run a PB there. 

Yep, He ran a all time race, only 4 people have bested that, including Hall

jOrXK0Z.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Haven't watched a great deal but I have also noticed there's way too much gabbing.

Bit like SkyScumSport post match bollox after the football.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Again, they don't have the rights. 

It's annoying, but it's not like they're deliberately showing Clare Balding talking instead of some of the action. They're literally not allowed to show it

15 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Just checked and it was more like nine seconds, but still, a huge personal best.

Not sure what you're misreading, but it was less than a second better than his previous best. 0.9 seconds maybe.

A PB of 52-53 seconds wouldn't even have qualified for the Olympics, let alone got him to the final

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Not sure what you're misreading, but it was less than a second better than his previous best. 0.9 seconds maybe.

A PB of 52-53 seconds wouldn't even have qualified for the Olympics, let alone got him to the final

I was talking about the steeplechase, Kenneth Rooks.

15 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I was talking about the steeplechase, Kenneth Rooks.

Ah sorry my bad. Got myself completely mixed up

That makes far more sense :D

They are zooming in way too much on the javelin, impossible to get a reading on the throw until it lands. Goes for the rest of the throwing events as well

Just now, Tegis said:

They are zooming in way too much on the javelin, impossible to get a reading on the throw until it lands. Goes for the rest of the throwing events as well

The camera work has been really ropey this games. In the track cycling they’re constantly using closeups or showing the coaches. Nobody gives a **** about your fancy camera angles or the coaches. 

Just show us what’s happening

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tegis said:

What channel is that on

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

What channel is that on

MAX, swedish feed

Edited by Tegis

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â