The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

No doubt in the minority but I've always found the 200m more entertaining and interesting than the 100m.

• Thanks 1

9 tied in the pole vault qualifiers for 1 spot, so they chucked everybody into the final. 20 jumpers :lol:

• Like 2

Before I forget. The DJ and light show before the 100m final was pants. No need to hype up the most hyped up event of the athletics.

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Everyone falling off the beam in the gymnastics. Literally the majority of gymnasts, including Biles. 

Odd

Was it the last Olympics where the beam was set at the wrong height causing everyone issues?

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Was it the last Olympics where the beam was set at the wrong height causing everyone issues?

Hmm not sure. Biles seemed to be complaining about the atmosphere after this one

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Hmm not sure. Biles seemed to be complaining about the atmosphere after this one

Looks like it was 2000 but I thought there was an instance of it more recent than that.

A few of the athletes that swam in the Seine river are now ill, it was always a stupid idea to allow them to swim in that river lol. Imagine they allowed the athletes in 2012 to swim in the Thames 🤮

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Really enjoyed the canoe slalom free for all races 

My new favourite sport. Wacky Races down the river in a blue bucket. 

Edited by choffer
Typo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

My new favourite sport. Wacky Races down the river in a blue bucket. 

It’s up there with the snowboard races in the Winter Olympics! 

absolute joyous chaos!

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

A few of the athletes that swam in the Seine river are now ill, it was always a stupid idea to allow them to swim in that river lol. Imagine they allowed the athletes in 2012 to swim in the Thames 🤮

The Thames is actually pretty clean from what I've read. It doesn't look clean, but it's mostly just mud that makes it look like that. If you let the water settle it's pretty clean

I mean it was in 2012. I imagine these days it isn't

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â