The 2024 Paris Summer Olympics

sne

We open the Olympics with  James Bond , the Queen and Mr Bean 

The  French give us a load of shit statues and try and claim the Minions as French

They couldn’t even put Israel and Palestine on the same boat just for giggles 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

They use the worst possible camera angle for that final glorious high note. Assume it was a mistake? Frankly bizarre

Watched much classic French cinema?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Latest rumor is that its Gerard Depardieu that's the Masked figure running with the Olympic torch. Apparently he's quite spry once he downed his 12th bottle of wine for the day.

Edited by sne
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

All of this gives me Eurovision vibes

Opening Ceremonies for sporting events make the Eurovision look like a sensible, well thought out, intelligent song contest. How anyone, ever, under any circumstances watches them I'll never know. If it was on in my back garden I'd pull the curtains. 

Typical French … at our Olympics we sang all the songs in English , the universal language , so everyone could understand 

they opt to sing everything in French 😀😀

How long has this car crash get left to run? Feel sorry for all of the performers, it's been p*ssing it down for ages and they all look properly miserable. 

Just now, trekka said:

We offered the creator of the world wide web.  They offer the catwalk :crylaugh:.

The woman in the blue, red and white bodysuit has made this sh*t show ever so slightly better. 😀

• Haha 1

Just now, Avfc96 said:

How long has this car crash get left to run? Feel sorry for all of the performers, it's been p*ssing it down for ages and they all look properly miserable. 

About another 2 hours apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

The woman in the blue, red and white bodysuit has made this sh*t show ever so slightly better. 😀

Weren’t they all men ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â