Next England Manager

Demitri_C

Next England Manager  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who should next England Manager be?

• Eddie Howe
    • Graham Potter
    • Lee Carsley
    • Big Sam
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Someone else?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/07/24 at 21:00

26 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Southgate is on £5mill per year. Emery makes £8mill.

No, the England manager job is not the best payed job out there, far from it.

That means you can an English manager that mainly do it for King and country or something like that, plus a salary, or you get a top foreigner to take a pay cut, or you get a foreigner on the level FA pays. 

far from it, come on its the 11th highest paid in the world. And three of those higher are in Saudi. It pays more than Alonso at Leverkusen, more than Postocoglu or Frank at Brentford. To beat it you pretty much have to be a Pep or a Ancelotti.

2 hours ago, colhint said:

far from it, come on its the 11th highest paid in the world. And three of those higher are in Saudi. It pays more than Alonso at Leverkusen, more than Postocoglu or Frank at Brentford. To beat it you pretty much have to be a Pep or a Ancelotti.

Hurray, we can afford Thomas Frank. I’m sure the rest of the world will shake in their boots when they hear that news.

Was thinking yesterday that Klopp would be a great option.  I think he'd find a way of getting our attack firing and would play a more attacking style.  He's not going to be short of options but the chance to do well in a World Cup surely would have appeal.

19 minutes ago, allani said:

Was thinking yesterday that Klopp would be a great option.  I think he'd find a way of getting our attack firing and would play a more attacking style.  He's not going to be short of options but the chance to do well in a World Cup surely would have appeal.

The Gegenpress would take a full pre season to get going for a club. Could struggle at international level when have limited time

Think in the US heat it could be a killer

Sky sports are saying howe, potter, poch and carsley are on list if southgate goes. 3/4 all upgrades on southgate.

So you know it will end up being carlsey

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sky sports are saying howe, potter, poch and carsley are on list if southgate goes. 3/4 all upgrades on southgate.

Carsley under 21 win is better than the other managers achievements

• Shocked 1

Klopp is the most obvious first choice for me. Whether he would take the role is another matter. That said I fully expect the FA to give Southgate another new contract because they seem to adore him and we get to watch boring football all over again. 

Howe or potter.

But they will probably choose Gerrard, lampard, or someone from within the England ranks who had sh*tgates approval.

Edited by MaVilla

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I can’t believe Poch even got 1 good job, now he still gets linked with more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Howe or potter.

But they will probably choose Gerrard, lampard, or someone from within the England ranks who had sh*tgates approval.

Howe or potter would be good then every attack we face the defence just points and shouts expelliarmus

14 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Wouldn't weaken them, they'd go and get somebody better. Leave Howe with them

It's a really big season for them with no europe.

They don't get top 6 and he'll be sacked. Might happen at xmas if they're as low down the league as they were last season at that stage.

I think he'd seriously consider an approach from the FA.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Carsley under 21 win is better than the other managers achievements

That means veey little though tbh. He has never worked with high profile players like kane or bellingham. Potter has and so has poch. Whether poch is interested thats a different thing altogther. 

Tuchel is more realistic than Klopp I think and that would be interesting one as he's a very good tactician in tournament football as he's shown in the CL down the years. Won CL with a decent but not amazing Chelsea team and he did a great job on Arsenal this season. Neuer doesn't fumble the ball and he probably wins a second CL.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â