Who's on the pens?

tommytenjobs

With Luiz now gone but maybe some major signings not yet in.....who's on the pens for next season? Martinez to out psych everyone? Mcginn as captain role? Ollie been practicing all summer with Cole and Ivan? 

Mu moneys on the latter; but what's does everyone else think? 

Watkins will want them. I'll think he'll get them.

When he misses one of his first two it'll go to Barkley or Tielemans.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Watkins would be a bad choice.

I would guess tielemans, or someone else who proves themselves as a good pen taker in pre season training 

I remember emery saying he selected Luiz as the pen taker based on statistical data from pre season training last summer 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

With Luiz now gone but maybe some major signings not yet in.....who's on the pens for next season? Martinez to out psych everyone? Mcginn as captain role? Ollie been practicing all summer with Cole and Ivan? 

Mu moneys on the latter; but what's does everyone else think? 

Are you interviewing to be tommyelevenjobs?

43 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Watkins would be a really bad choice. He has never looked comfortable taking them. You need someone who is gonna bury it into the net, not row Z

I would go full 💩house and give them Martinez 🤣 never gonna happen but to see him thusting at the opposition keeper as he smashed it in would be a joy to behold 🤣

29 minutes ago, calcifer said:

Watkins would be a really bad choice. He has never looked comfortable taking them. You need someone who is gonna bury it into the net, not row Z

Generally no he hasn't, but he took a good one in Lille (slipped as he took it, mind you).

We'll need 2 or 3 anyway, I'm sure Ollie will be one

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â