Amadou Onana

wishywashy

5 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Loves it when were winning and celebrating like a cheerleader but when were under the pump he's completely invisible.

May as well have had a statue in midfield today, truly awful.

That's what Everton fans were saying but were they were laughed off here and Dyche was blamed for Onanas deficiencies.

• Like 3

I think some people are expecting things that are unreasonable from him compared to what his position is. Wouldn't even be in the top 5 poorest players today, made quite a few important interceptions and tackles. Not saying he was great but did ok.

The worst thing he could almost do was score those early goals in his Villa career for some.

Edited by Trickster

8 minutes ago, Trickster said:

I think some people are expecting things that are unreasonable from him compared to what his position is. Wouldn't even be in the top 5 poorest players today, made quite a few important interceptions and tackles. Not saying he was great but did ok.

The worst thing he could almost do was score those early goals in his Villa career for some.

He was defo in the top 5 poorest players, not just today, over last few games tbh.

I didn't expect too much, bot not a single forward pass from £50m player? He needs to more on the ball against inferior opposition. Otherwise only play him against teams like City or Arsenal where we don't have the ball.

Edited by Czarnikjak

1 minute ago, Cizzler said:

Can’t wait until Kamara’s back. Only thing he’s better than Kamara at is defending set pieces. 

Will take him a while to get back up to speed. 

He is what he is, from what I’d seen of him at Everton I wasn’t expecting a lot. Paid £20 million too much for him but he’s been ok. Not at Kamara’s level imo.  

Edited by WHY

42 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Have to admit right now he doesn't look a £50 million player 

He should have been taken off at halftime today for Barkley. How he played the 90 I'll never know.

56 minutes ago, Trickster said:

He cost 50 million. He should be doing a lot more

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Will be on the bench when Kamara returns

Doubt it, it will be Onana, Tielemens and Kamara, McGinn on the right and rodgers on the left. 

For £50m you expect a lot better. Can see why Unai wanted Conor Gallagher ahead of Onana. 

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

He’s still a work in progress. I think we’re starting to get a more realistic picture of his strengths and weaknesses. Personally I’d be tempted to give Barkley a start.

I’d expect more than a work in progress for a £50m record transfer tbh. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â