Amadou Onana

wishywashy

I think some of these comments will look a bit daft as the season goes on. He's not the complete player yet, but he's been doing really well. Nobody came out of last night's match with much credit, because whoever the manager is, these cobbled together cup teams in the early rounds always look shit.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Risso said:

because whoever the manager is, these cobbled together cup teams in the early rounds always look shit.

People always over react to these matches. The team last night had little preparation (2 days ?) and was playing a lower league team away from home. It would be crazy to judge anyone on that. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jim said:

My cousin is a ST holder at Everton and he told me he goes missing when he feels like it. Thought it was sour grapes. Not so sure now. 

I'm sure Sean Dyche has that affect on some players

Edited by Kiwivillan

12 hours ago, jim said:

Awful this evening, second time he has appeared disinterested. 

My cousin is a ST holder at Everton and he told me he goes missing when he feels like it. Thought it was sour grapes. Not so sure now. 

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder at Everton too and he says the same after they sold him but he also said he was the best midfield player in the country after they beat Arsenal. 

It's probably not wise to make judgement on anyone playing a lower division team.

It's a different ball game. 

So far he has done relatively well in the PL. Good goals, presence in midfield, although he could improve in many areas.

It's almost as if he is 23 playing the central role in a team built on complex tactics and competes in toughest football competitions in the world.  

Should also be considered that he may have been planned to be on the bench until Carlos pulled up. So the key was that he gave us some physicality and got through enough of the game without injury. He did that.

We heard that his form can fluctuate but he's 23 and if he was Rodri/Yaya every game , we wouldn't have been able to afford/sign him. Need to take the lumps whilst they come and hope Unai irons them out over time.

Take the miutes, take the win and move on.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â