We love you Andre, we do,

Oooooh Andre we love you

A-maaaa-dou dou dou.

He was signed by Emery.

A-ma- dou dou dou.

But please don't call him Andre.

• Haha 2

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

He has been around the block for a good while while still 22 years old. His profile is as good as it gets. Height strength pace skill finesse. What he needed was coaching. Proper coaching to make the most of his skillset. 

Remember when Rodri joined Citeh.  He was good but not great. Coaching made him great. Same thing here for Onana. 

You maximise his ability and you are talking a £100 million player. 

100%.

On 31/08/2024 at 23:35, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lol... Just wait until Emery has made him confident enough to attack more as well.

Already showing signs, Yaya Toure type potential imo.

And they better make sure they remember his god damned Birthday cake too!

Hasn't got the dribbling ability to be a Yaya like player. Rogers is more similar IMO.

6 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He has been around the block for a good while while still 22 years old. His profile is as good as it gets. Height strength pace skill finesse. What he needed was coaching. Proper coaching to make the most of his skillset. 

Remember when Rodri joined Citeh.  He was good but not great. Coaching made him great. Same thing here for Onana. 

You maximise his ability and you are talking a £100 million player. 

Stereotypical I know, but there are plenty of similarities to Patrick Vieira in the way he plays, was around the same age as he was when things clicked for him under Wenger.

• Like 1

I don't get the Luiz comparisons, they are totally different players, similar position but their attributes couldn't be much further apart. 

Lucky for us, Tielemans is a like for like replacement for Dougie. Signing him on a free was a masterstroke. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I don't get the Luiz comparisons, they are totally different players, similar position but their attributes couldn't be much further apart. 

Lucky for us, Tielemans is a like for like replacement for Dougie. Signing him on a free was a masterstroke. 

They are not similar, but when Onana plays we don't miss Luiz. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

Still see Everton fans delighted that they got so much for a “average player” yet since he’s left they’ve conceded 10 premier league goals and Onana has equaled their entire teams goal tally.

They are getting relegated. Just let them have something to keep them happy during the drop. 

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

he's an upgrade on luiz IMO. love him already

different attributes.

The only association imo is we needed the money off one to pay for the other....and having Tielemans already meant we had Dougie's skill set covered......slick management.

7 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Ditto.

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Hasn't got the dribbling ability to be a Yaya like player. Rogers is more similar IMO.

Just because Yaya was good defensively as well as attacking.

Let's just say output wise then.

Such an engaging Character, I can see a huge, influence coming from him on Duran.

Duran too is a character, but I see Amadou slickening up his act and reminding him of his priority.

Winning and having fun, is a huge  part of the team spirit.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â