Amadou Onana

wishywashy

1 hour ago, Cizzler said:

This isn’t going to be a popular opinion - but does anyone think he’s a bit clumsy on the ball?

He’s clearly incredibly effective from set pieces. I thought he was excellent vs. West Ham off the ball and appreciate he’s learning a new system - but was very underwhelmed by him with the ball today (apart from an incredibly well taken goal).

I felt like he lost the ball when he tried to drive forwards with it, rarely played one touch and played a safe pass more often than not.

Clearly very young and understand Emery wanted someone of his physical profile - but just think there was a huge spell of the game where we didn’t have control of the midfield (vs. Winks / Skipp).

No he's awesome

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Everton fans will be crying already seeing what he's doing here. 

Nope, they are extremely happy with Tim (twice MOTM for them) and saying that he’s playing better than Onana played for them.

Plus they got £50m to keep them alive for a few more months. 

It’s one of those rare deals where both sides are very happy. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Everton fans will be crying already seeing what he's doing here. 

According to one of their forums, Tim's the second coming and they've had our pants down proper selling us Amadou for £50m.

That was the popular opinion until about the 86th minute today.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Indigo said:

For example he had a great run down the right at one point and then absolutely pinged a perfectly-weighted diagonal pass into Ramsey's path

This was a moment that really made me sit up and take notice. I may have even blasphemed at this point.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Whoa whoa whoa, WHAT is that jacket and where can I get it?

I don't know but I think they're all over it on the Villa Merch thread, too!

Having a real hard time in figuring out who to get on the back of the 3rd kit, Onana or Tielemans. Already have Mings, Watkins, Dibu on 150 kits with UCL badges.

What a problem it is to have, a squad full of players I love.

2 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Having a real hard time in figuring out who to get on the back of the 3rd kit, Onana or Tielemans. Already have Mings, Watkins, Dibu on 150 kits with UCL badges.

What a problem it is to have, a squad full of players I love.

You must have a lot of money buying 150 kits

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Khizzy said:

You must have a lot of money buying 150 kits

Everyone on this planet has a skill. Me, I'm good at making up random numbers that just happen to match valid credit cards.

• Haha 2

Lol... Just wait until Emery has made him confident enough to attack more as well.

Already showing signs, Yaya Toure type potential imo.

And they better make sure they remember his god damned Birthday cake too!

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â