Amadou Onana

wishywashy

He's such a smart and composed guy. Very much like Mings in that respect. A leader. 

Seen so many from the media label him as the Luiz replacement which shows how clueless they are.

Completely different player playing in a different position and role.

It's actually funny how little knowledge they have outside the sky 6

• Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

Sky Sports online match report refers to him as Andre Onana. Are they taking the piss? 

Nope, they only ‘research’ and report properly on their favourite teams 

we don’t matter to them at all

11 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Much better all round game than Luiz

Not sure I agree with that but I think his positive attributes over Luiz are much more important to us.

To just say he is big is a massive undersell of his ability though his presence and ability to move around to cut off space is so valuable. We are yet to see the passing ability of Luiz (I know it’s early) but little things like receiving the ball from the keeper just arnt as slick. Not a criticism I love him.

we have other players who can pass in Tielemans, yet to see if Barkley isn’t going to be shit and I’m looking forward to Kamara coming back so we can see Onana  get a bit more freedom. 

We lost control in the middle when he went off. I've no idea what Emery was thinking. Maybe the card played into it. 

I can see him getting a few cards.. Hope Kamara is back before he gets a ban. 

Was hilarious when he got off that terrible header.  Around me we'd all noticed him hanging around miles from the edge of the box when the corner was being lined up. Clear as day he'd be charging in like a train, only he was getting to that header. Shame about the 50p head finish😂

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

We lost control in the middle when he went off. I've no idea what Emery was thinking. Maybe the card played into it. 

I can see him getting a few cards.. Hope Kamara is back before he gets a ban. 

Was hilarious when he got off that terrible header.  Around me we'd all noticed him hanging around miles from the edge of the box when the corner was being lined up. Clear as day he'd be charging in like a train, only he was getting to that header. Shame about the 50p head finish😂

It was definitely the card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

It was definitely the card.

Risk and reward innit. They scored almost immediately from the area he'd have been. Sometimes you've got to weigh up the risk of a second card v how much the team will be affected. 

I'd have left him on. We'll be much much more flexible when Kamara is back and we have a second enforcer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think he’s brilliant 

If he works hard, one day he may be as good as Emi Buendia. 

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â