Amadou Onana

wishywashy

My one worry in the weird world of coincidence is wasn’t it also West Ham where Petrov looked world class on debut before quite the backslide for a long while? But Onana has a good couple of years of PL experience I guess. (Not knocking Stan, the legend, of course)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

My one worry in the weird world of coincidence is wasn’t it also West Ham where Petrov looked world class on debut before quite the backslide for a long while? But Onana has a good couple of years of PL experience I guess. (Not knocking Stan, the legend, of course)

I was at that game. I thought we’d signed the best player in the world! Thought he was pretty crap after that tbh. 

Let's not get carried away. As a player, he is still a long, long way from the finished article. He has one of the best manager's around to guide him, but, they'll be games where he isn't at his best. He certainly gives us something, that, as a team , we've been lacking for a while. We still need to be patient has he devolops. 

Read yesterday on an Everton forum that they think they got a better player in Tim Iroegbunam plus £50m!! Had to laugh once Dyche has coached all tlent out of the lad they will soon change their opinion. Amadou had a fantastic debut and offers plenty attacking and defending set pieces as well as looking composed on the ball.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Eligius said:

Read yesterday on an Everton forum that they think they got a better player in Tim Iroegbunam plus £50m!! Had to laugh once Dyche has coached all tlent out of the lad they will soon change their opinion. Amadou had a fantastic debut and offers plenty attacking and defending set pieces as well as looking composed on the ball.

I think both clubs are very happy.  

They got Tim who was easily their MOTM and we got Onana who was our MOTM.  

They also got £50m when they desperately need that money to avoid points deductions and to keep the metaphorical 'lights on'.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I think both clubs are very happy.  

They got Tim who was easily their MOTM and we got Onana who was our MOTM.  

They also got £50m when they desperately need that money to avoid points deductions and to keep the metaphorical 'lights on'.

And we got Dobbin 🧐

No doubt he'll have a shocker next week now to keep us all on an even keel. He's still a young lad and will have his ups and downs, but we now have a squad to keep things ticking over when anyone falls off where Unai wants them at every minute in every game. i think that intensity, when he has fully brought into it and is fully up to speed with it, is what will propel his career forward. See also, Telemans, Y, and Players, All Villa.

6 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

He's honestly got way too many natural attributes to be shit where he's required imo.

I think even our of form he'll still be effective at things.

Especially under Unai.

I'm more worried about keeping him fit than anything else.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â