Amadou Onana

wishywashy

1 minute ago, Lochheads twin said:

I love this stuff from Paddy Power

I can see the problem the spammers defenders had, he is almost invisible in this picture!😂

I think we have a real gem here. What a debut!

UTV

We distracted their bigger players perfectly, McGinn wandered towards the corner flag, two others were lured away and then rhe tallest man on the pitch steams in for a free header. 

We could have a right laugh at corners now, just using Onana as a decoy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

I love this stuff from Paddy Power

I can see the problem the spammers defenders had, he is almost invisible in this picture!😂

I think we have a real gem here. What a debut!

UTV

Oh how the tables have turned 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TDR V2 said:

We distracted their bigger players perfectly, McGinn wandered towards the corner flag, two others were lured away and then rhe tallest man on the pitch steams in for a free header. 

The corner from Tielemans was perfectly flighted for him but you also see how much team work goes into one of these routines.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pinebro said:

@TRO will be delighted

He's shouted for a player like this in years

Yes, I did, and thanks for being generous.....and his display was exactly, what I was looking for....months ago.

He was magnificent...and I envisage him becoming a Yaya Toure or Patrick Viera for us.

We saw for ourselves how powerful runs and aggressive headers, can instill dominance in to a game....in every way, he delivered.

He is going to be some player for us, mark my words.....and his performance had a contagious effect on the rest of the team, that's what these kind of players do.

but remember, he is only young still, and they do suffer from a bit of inconsistency at times....we must be prepared for that in support for him.

To get a player, that young, that articulate, that driven intrinsically and with such a toolbox full attributes...it really is amazing.

I still predict £50 mill will prove to be a snip.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

What a guy

By the end of the season Yaya Toure will want a Amadou Onana shaped birthday cake. 

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I remember Everton fans on the Villa Podcasts saying for a big lad Onana wasn't good in the air. Head like a 50p was phrase used.

They know F all, as we have seen on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Pfft to think Arsenal paid £100m for Declan Rice when this lad cost us £50m. Unai 1 Lego Pep 0.

He had a great debut, but it's just one game, hold your horses before judging that yet. Let's see how he fares against Rice next week.

Edited by Czarnikjak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TDR V2 said:

Went straight to austin too so ya know it was right from the training ground 

IIRC, some of his best performances for Everton were against Arsenal. He and Tielemans dominated in the England-Belgium friendly too.

I’d take him over Rice any day too.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

The thing that tickles me is....His frame precedes him, with all the associated attributes it brings...... but this boy is a baller.

This guy has full control of the football, and he looks so comfortable with it.....anyone trying to take it from him, has a job on.

His goal with steal the headlines, but his general work was so competent and encouraging.

The partnership with Youri is priceless, and they both compliment each other so well, they really do know, how to find each other, with ease.

What I am also taken by is his ambition to be a top,top player, and his clear vision to come and work with the maestro....so refreshing for such a young player.

Ps Such is his charisma and self belief, I have a sneaky feeling he might prove to be a steadying influence on Jhon Duran....similar age group.

He looks to be very dominant in midfield and gives us more than the terrier like attributes of SJM, good big ‘un v good little ‘un and all thst malarkey as I’m sure you would agree. 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â