Amadou Onana

wishywashy

6 minutes ago, sne said:

Better off the ball, worse on the ball. Be interesting how we intend to play until Kamara comes back.

Would the worse on the ball part not be down to two seasons under Dychey Mac Dycheface?

Edited by Steero113

Liked the idea of one of the other names that were floating about but having someone who you've seen in our league is a massive plus point.

He's talented and knows Tielemans so if it is for £40 with add ons, that's not bad and hopefully is offset by Duran going rather than anyone else.

Also hoping Dyche wants to replace him with the Donk 🙂

• Like 1

Couple of nuggets picked up reading Everton forums: 

Was rated 8th fastest player at the euros

Was being heavily linked to Barcelona, Bayern, then arsenal over the past few weeks

Plays better for Belgium than Everton because Belgium have better players and manager

7 minutes ago, jigen said:

For me now you should buy a number 10 to play alongside Watkins. Block the midfield with Kamara plus Onana and give the freedom to create at Joao Felix (or another similar player). This could have a sense. 

I believe we will… I think more of the creativity is going to come from wingers and SS/CAM with a more robust and physical base in midfield.

The fact that Unai wants this player should allay any concerns, he must see a lot to work with and it is all part of the plan.

Excited to see who is next and who else we are bringing in… plan is starting to take shape.

Just now, Steero113 said:

Would the worse on the ball part not be down to two seasons under Dychey Mac Dycheface?

I meant us as a team, not Onana. Until Kamara comes back I think us as a team will be worse on the ball than we were last season with Kamara and Luiz playing in midfield.

Kamara has 2 years left at the end of this season and would be all profit if sold. Maybe Onana and Barrenechea are pointing towards that event

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JPAngel said:

Onana is not replacing Luiz.

And who replaces Douglas? Kamara when returns is a starter. And so is Onana. The pair is Kamara - Onana.

Just now, villarule123 said:

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? What's his name? What's his name? 

It’s not André mate!

1 minute ago, villarule123 said:

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

You Lyrical genius! 

Edited by Pongo Waring

Just now, jigen said:

And who replaces Douglas? Kamara when returns is a starter. And so is Onana. The pair is Kamara - Onana.

I could see this. Two holding, wing back bombing on along with “the attack” and the third centre mid. 

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Was just thinking the Villa admin better get working on that Rihanna/Onana edit.

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Full international with over 100 league games and about to turn 23. £50m is basically going rate.

How much were people saying we’d sell Ramsey for etc?

I agree that was my point tbh 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â