Amadou Onana

wishywashy

33 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves, Paul Scholes said……..

"I don't really see the Onana thing either. I didn't see it while he was at Everton, I didn't see it at Belgium either. When they said £50m for him I just thought: 'ooh, that sounds a little bit too much'.

💩 commentator and bellend.

Sounds like he was getting high off his daughters toes when he said this

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Pretty sure when fit he played.

There was a spell when he was on the bench in fairness, but you have to consider their ‘style’ was a little bit more direct than what we are. There were a few games where he just struggled to have any impact when the ball was being pelted over his head! 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

It's the excuse all Brexit managers give, "I work with what I have, if I was foreign I'd have a better job yap yap". It's all BS, Unai utilised Onana better in 1 game than Dyche did in his entire Everton stint.

Bloke went from a Ford KA to a Rolls Royce in 90 minutes, and you best not call him Andre!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Got to be honest I was not convinced, but I am now. Oh, I am a believer.

This is where I'm at. Always thought he blew hot and cold when I saw him at Everton, sometimes brilliant, sometimes the game seemed to pass him by. But what a performance that was today, a hugely promising start and he seems a smart and grounded guy as well. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â