Amadou Onana

wishywashy

2 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Hopefully he’s not a massive crybaby on Twitter like Durant 

I don't have twitter but I hope so too.

3 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Hopefully he’s not a massive crybaby on Twitter like Durant 

I thought you'd misspelt Duran then realised you're actually discussing Kevin Durant 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Barkley is a quality back up. Once he’s up to speed, he’s going to have that same impact Tielemans had last season.

Don't know, his passing ability doesn't come close to Tielemans. And I don't mind Barkley.

6 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I don't trust him after his last spell here and he don't have the Gerrard excuse

Monchi said Unai PERSONALLY wanted Barkley... So our feeling about a previous, now inconsequential spell doesn't matter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

People had these doubts about Tielemans this time last year. Just you wait 

I'm not doubting Barkley at all tbf, think he could be very useful.

• Like 1

I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves, Paul Scholes said……..

"I don't really see the Onana thing either. I didn't see it while he was at Everton, I didn't see it at Belgium either. When they said £50m for him I just thought: 'ooh, that sounds a little bit too much'.

💩 commentator and bellend.

• Haha 1

Just now, QldVilla said:

"I don't really see the Onana thing either. I didn't see it while he was at Everton, I didn't see it at Belgium either. When they said £50m for him I just thought: 'ooh, that sounds a little bit too much'.

Thick as **** he is

20 minutes ago, sne said:

I don't have twitter but I hope so too.

I don’t either but KD’s antics are almost common knowledge at this point. Flat-out not a fan of Durant, even when he played with Warriors. Glory chaser 🙄

Did absolutely everything you'd want him to do going both ways today.  He's got Inspector Gadget legs and won loads of tackles, challenges that he had no right to win.  Looked composed on the ball and aware of everything around him.  Won crucial headers in both boxes.  Our midfield looked top class today against an opponent we haven't managed to boss for quite a long time.  Kudus apart we made them look quite ordinary.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Should stick to his daughter's feet the absolute **** wrong un

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â