Amadou Onana

wishywashy

22 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Watch Onana blow his knee out on debut so we never see it 

21 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

he wont do it on his debut. it will be after playing a game with kamara and we all get hyped up about the combination and then the following match hes done for the season.

spacer.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Looks great in the montage from the Leipzig game. He is going to be better than Luiz, you can see it…

Looks to be playing the Kamara role? Lot of work in the defence dropping in almost as a third CB, seemingly freeing up Cash to bomb forward on the right and giving us much more height and strength defending aerials 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Looks great in the montage from the Leipzig game. He is going to be better than Luiz, you can see it…

Think he's a much better all round footballer than ppl may know or think, and Unai and the system will help bring out the rest of his underused qualities imo.

• Like 4

Onana / Tielemans has to be the midfield two, with Barrenchea / Barkley as backup, assuming we dont sign any more central midfielders....

• Like 3

Big fan of this guy tonight. He had a somewhat quiet game I guess but he looks an ideal fit in our midfield. Wins headers, can break up play, good on the ball too. The combination of him and Tielemans I'd bet my bottom dollar starts vs West Ham.

What a signing.

Nothing more to be said, this guy has potential to be one of the best. He can play, destroy and get up and down the pitch, I think he can play with Boubs as well.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Scholes and Carragher don't think much of him on the overlap. 🙁

The opinion of players who only watch the Premier league and form an opinion based solely on the games they watch involving the scum 6.

The Onana playing for Everton was misused and bypassed by Dyche-ball. Got a better view of what he's capable of in the Euros. I couldn't care less about Carragher's opinion on anything 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â