Amadou Onana

wishywashy

Delighted we signed him and also a player I suggested. 

But but but Romano is reporting it's 50 mill plus addons and a sell on clause. 

Which adds up to a insano possible price, Romano surely must be wrong. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

This is highlights from just one game and I’ve seen enough, he’s going to be bloody amazing for us. 

Worth noting that this is from Sean Dyche's first game as Everton manager, before he'd had time to 'develop' Onana's game. Imagine how good he would be now if his development had continued properly (we probably wouldn't be signing him, tbh). 

• Like 1

He cost £50m but he won't be on massive wages, wouldn't be in the top 5. He's only 22 and am sure he's on a contract that has incentives where his salary rises with targets.

Young players know they transfer fee is often more about their potential and they need to fulfill the potential and outlay the clubs has made on them. Senior players are finished articles with wealth of experience and thus more consistent, they command the high wages.

29 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Didn't realise how tall he is! Thought he was like 6'2" not 6'5"

**** me he's longer than a fortnight 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Worth noting that this is from Sean Dyche's first game as Everton manager, before he'd had time to 'develop' Onana's game. Imagine how good he would be now if his development had continued properly (we probably wouldn't be signing him, tbh). 

I am excited by this signing but must be missing something in this video - he just seems to be giving the ball away, missing chances and a couple of fouls! Couple of examples of a nice press and a nice sliding tackle though. Maybe I’ll rewatch in case I’m confused, it happens!

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

I am excited by this signing but must be missing something in this video - he just seems to be giving the ball away, missing chances and a couple of fouls! Couple of examples of a nice press and a nice sliding tackle though. Maybe I’ll rewatch in case I’m confused, it happens!

Dw, once Unai has his way with him he’ll be a superstar! Unstoppable…

10 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Dw, once Unai has his way with him he’ll be a superstar! Unstoppable…

Actor and comedian, Kenneth Williams 31st May, 1966

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â