Amadou Onana

wishywashy

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I don't see how a player that puts up some of the best numbers in Europe for things like tackling, ball recoveries, aerial duels etc can be described as lazy given that they're actions that by their very nature are competitive and require effort. I think ironically enough it's often a lazy criticism when players are described that way. 

Taller (bigger) athletes always have a tendency to "look" like they're moving slower - an optical illusion.  It's an assumption that's been around for years.  Patrick Viera was described as "languid" when the reality was he was faster and stronger than the majority of his peers at the time. 

Similar to watching a 747 take-off when they appear so slow when viewed from distance compared to a small business jet, when the reality is that they actually both take off at 150 mph. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FLVillan said:

Similar to watching a 747 take-off when they appear so slow when viewed from distance compared to a small business jet, when the reality is that they actually both take off at 150 mph. 

Motion parallax

• Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I don't see how a player that puts up some of the best numbers in Europe for things like tackling, ball recoveries, aerial duels etc can be described as lazy given that they're actions that by their very nature are competitive and require effort. I think ironically enough it's often a lazy criticism when players are described that way. 

Ditto.

I was never expecting, a plethora of clubs fans to be waxing lyrical on our transfer business, anymore that I am not trying to be arrogant towards us getting it right, every time.

Some clubs have difficulty, getting the best out of players….Unai, whilst not being a miracle worker, does have a unanimous reputation, for being good at it.

Jhon Durán is one such player, Unai has been unable of unwilling to work at….maybe some are just like that, but all things being equal, he has a great record.

this player, for what we are buying him for, has impressive stats, and with the Unai touch, and the diversity of qualities around him, I think it’s fair to be smug.

2 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Face Flirt GIF

That's my cum face fwiw 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's a good thing I'm confident that Unai Emery, his Scouting and Analytics team, and Monchi... Know more than " Everton fans ".

I mean Bentacur was absolute shite before we never signed him as well 😂

Edit... If it helps... Our own resident Evertonian @striker ( Andy Gray/Son ) thinks he's a good signing. 👀

👀  ???

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â