Amadou Onana

wishywashy

20 minutes ago, lexicon said:

image.png.b7f852009c0106ac1bf26921893cee14.png

This is what he needs to match by the time he's 25 to match Diaby. He's played 3 minutes of top flight football thus far. I don't think people putting silly labels or expectations on him is particularly helpful. 

Yes I'm not saying he potentially can't be as good but people saying he was championship best player is misleading as he wasn't in the championship team of the season..

59 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Medical Sunday, contract signing Monday, kit Release Tuesday.

Alright Craig David 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

I was expecting this to be completed before the weekend was out.. still time. 

Edit: wrong thread!

Edited by Tubby

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

I was expecting this to be completed before the weekend was out.. still time. 

Romano or Ornstein or whoever was quoted a couple of days ago said it would be done after Onana gets back from holiday.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

image.png.b7f852009c0106ac1bf26921893cee14.png

This is what he needs to match by the time he's 25 to match Diaby. He's played 3 minutes of top flight football thus far. I don't think people putting silly labels or expectations on him is particularly helpful. 

Match in terms of goals, what about performances?

El Ghazi wasn't better than Grealish.

8 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You need both. The good players have have end product. 

Monchi is abroad with the team, so I guess they've either already done this one and are timing the announcement or it'll be waiting until they're back on Monday at least.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Monchi is abroad with the team, so I guess they've either already done this one and are timing the announcement or it'll be waiting until they're back on Monday at least.

He can fly back tonight or in the morning easily enough as the medical isn’t until tomorrow so Onana will be with the Doc’s anyway.  The announcement is Monday so Monchi has plenty of time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adam2003 said:

Romano or Ornstein or whoever was quoted a couple of days ago said it would be done after Onana gets back from holiday.

Well, where has he gone on holiday and when does he return? What’s the accommodation type that he is staying in - a hotel or an Airbnb or what? I can’t relax unless more details are provided…  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

You have no basis on which to claim Philogene is an upgrade on Diaby. 

Going from the Championship to the Premier League is a big step up. Some players manage it, others don't. Some players take a year or two to adjust before making the step up with regularity. Which is why I think selling Diaby is somewhat premature but hey ho.

Let's wait and see how Philogene does before making unwarranted claims, you might end up looking daft. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â