Amadou Onana

wishywashy

Just now, duke313 said:

Tielemans is the Luiz replacement, with Barkley taking Tielemans spot.

Thats a massive downgrade for me. Cant rely on either being fit for me

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not the Dougie upgrade expecting. Overpaid considering Everton fans didnt care when he was dropped last season

…in the same way Middlesborough laughed at us paying £8m for Rogers? Emery has a way of extracting added value.

Just now, Isa said:

Well in the shortest way possible, yes please!

Yeah I'm excited by this one 

Onana is a good player. Not worth the price, but he is good (and young). But he is a defensive midfielder and you have already Kamara and Enzo. You needed a more creative midfielder than Onana. 

Just now, ThunderPower_14 said:

I'll take just about any combination of Onana, Kamara, McGinn, Tielemans and Barkley as a midfield 3. We'll be a handful to deal with. 

Dont forget ramsey too

• Like 1

He was really good when I watched Belgium v Romania in Cologne. He and Youri really complimented one another. Now if we can sign that strawberry blonde lad who was pulling the strings that night we're sorted in midfield. Kevin something I think his name is!?

6 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Everton fans are going to bloody hate us. First Philogene chooses to come to us and now we're poaching one of their star players. Yikes!

Who'd you rather play for, Don Unai or a hod carrier from Kettering?

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â