Amadou Onana

wishywashy

35 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Philogene is better than Diaby. 

Don't see how you can make that observation when one played champions league football and a whole season of PL football and the other was playing in the championship. Philogene may be better in time, but as of today, Diaby is the known quantity at the highest level.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Don't see how you can make that observation when one played champions league football and a whole season of PL football and the other was playing in the championship. Philogene may be better in time, but as of today, Diaby is the known quantity at the highest level.

The ‘played champions league football’ thing is such a nonsense though, come on. Regardless of my opinion, there are probably dozens of garbage players that have played in the CL over the years.

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

The ‘played champions league football’ thing is such a nonsense though, come on. Regardless of my opinion, there are probably dozens of garbage players that have played in the CL over the years.

Bacuna?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

He played and contributed at a good level.

11 hours ago, Jareth said:

I so want this one over the line, it's a massive massive signing that will propel us from lowly 4th to better things. 

I'd take 4th again right now

11 hours ago, CroVillan said:

What a bloody exciting period after the season ending!! Just hasn’t stopped and we’re at pre season games already, no time to breathe.

i honestly believe we’re a Todibo, Felix and Kayode signing away from giving the top a real shake. If we’re able to sell Diaby, Durán and Moreno then that’s a real possibility too. 

More like cement a CL challenge every year.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is this nearly done, it seems to have gone a little bit quiet since last weekend

Medical Sunday, contract signing Monday, kit Release Tuesday.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CroVillan said:

Interesting to see what Wednesday brings. 🤣

Well, so far we’ve got Monday and Tuesday being happy days

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PaulC said:

That's yet to be proved 

image.png.b7f852009c0106ac1bf26921893cee14.png

This is what he needs to match by the time he's 25 to match Diaby. He's played 3 minutes of top flight football thus far. I don't think people putting silly labels or expectations on him is particularly helpful. 

• Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â