Amadou Onana

wishywashy

Man U tried to hijack the signing 😂

“#MUFC has tried to hijack Amadou Onana's deal to #AVFC . However, Onana has made his choice: medical tests at Aston Villa on Sunday, signing on Monday. See @nieuwsbladsport “

• Haha 3

Man Utd must want to sign all the Onanas!

Gotta catch 'em all!

pikachu-shocked-face-stunned.gif

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Well, top players are always going to be swayed by Manchester United, due to the lure of playing in the European Champions Lea... 

Oh wait. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Man Utd "did a last minute hijack"... but he's not interested and is going to Villa.

Sounds to me like they didn't hijack a damn thing.

Says a lot about his character that:

- He chose the club that would improve him as a player rather than the more 'prestigious' one 
- He kept his word

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Although we have lost Dougie & alot of the media are saying we're weaker for for it even though we have brought in Amadou Onana. I see our midfield stronger because we have added something we didn't have last season in Onana (height, power, strength etc) we have cover the loss of Dougie with Tielemans, Barkley & Enzo.

I think its just wishful thinking from the media, hoping that their beloved Man Utd/Chelsea/Spurs can usurp us next season.

I agree, he fixes a lot of our weaknesses from last season

5 minutes ago, lexicon said:

- He chose the club that would improve him as a player rather than the more 'prestigious' one 
- He kept his word

I really hope this is the case

1 hour ago, MSvillain said:

Man U tried to hijack the signing 😂

“#MUFC has tried to hijack Amadou Onana's deal to #AVFC . However, Onana has made his choice: medical tests at Aston Villa on Sunday, signing on Monday. See @nieuwsbladsport “

Facts:

Manchester United have made a bid for Manchester United's Andre Onana

Just don't call him Amadou!

Edited by Tubby

16 minutes ago, lexicon said:

- He kept his word

Let’s hope they don’t try and second hijack. They can blow us away with wages they can offer.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â