Amadou Onana

wishywashy

15 minutes ago, smokingzen said:

Insight of the day for me 😁

just mentioning it, for those that don't.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

just mentioning it, for those that don't.

There are some disadvantages being tall as well. Slower at turning for one.

Anymore noise on Onana's signing?  I know Belgium went out relatively early by their standards but guessing he's still on holiday from the EUROs 

1 minute ago, _AA_786 said:

Anymore noise on Onana's signing?  I know Belgium went out relatively early by their standards but guessing he's still on holiday from the EUROs 

Still on holiday 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Think Romano said medical booked for next week, so announcement likely sometime then.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Pricey 😬

50m fee, with add ons to take it higher?

Thought it might be 35-40 up front, rising to 50.

That’s quite the investment, our record signing. Think he’ll be great though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Pricey 😬

50m fee, with add ons to take it higher?

Thought it might be 35-40 up front, rising to 50.

That’s quite the investment, our record signing. Think he’ll be great though.

50m plus addons plus sell on fee...this is very expensive for a player of his calibre. Taking a bit of a gamble here. Let's hope it pays off.

10 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

50m plus addons plus sell on fee...this is very expensive for a player of his calibre. Taking a bit of a gamble here. Let's hope it pays off.

Will wait for more details and clarity but… he’s very young and has huge potential (especially with Unai coaching him). A fairly uncommon profile, plenty of attributes to level up.

Bayern, Barca, PSG, Arsenal and Manure have all been reported to be interested or followed him.

First time the club has spent so lavishly on a single player, must be convinced of his worth… which is cause for excitement and enthusiasm. Unai must REALLY want him.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

Just now, Jas10 said:

Will wait for more details and clarity but… he’s very young and has huge potential (especially with Unai coaching him). A fairly uncommon profile, plenty of attributes to level up.

First time the club has spent so lavishly on a single player, must be convinced of his worth… which is cause for excitement and enthusiasm. Unai must REALLY want him.

Let’s wait for Ornstein to confirm the actual amount. Fabrizio did this last year with Diaby saying we paid £50m initially.

6 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

I assume that means Diaby is out the door for definite if we're splashing that much cash. Even clearing PSR rules.

It’s almost done.

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Let’s wait for Ornstein to confirm the actual amount. Fabrizio did this last year with Diaby saying we paid £50m initially.

Yep, absolutely.

Maybe it’s 34.6 plus add ons again 😂😂😂

• Like 1

Anyway, I’m much happier spending on Onana (who brings a lot of what we need and have missed) than someone like Gallagher. Glad we can rule that out, not what we needed and especially at the rumoured cost.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â