Amadou Onana

wishywashy

3 hours ago, John said:

Some good recent posts on "It's a grand old team to support": 

"For those that play golf us having Onana in the squad is like an 18 handicapper having a 8 degree, 6 X stiff, low spin bombing driver in the bag. It might be an incredible tool but in the wrong hands it’s just a paper weight. You might hit 1 in 100 good shots with it but you’re better off just trading it in for a Ping G420 with a regular flex shaft. You’ll find way more fairways with it" :D

"He will be immense at villa playing a better system with better players. Good luck and thanks for your efforts."

"This will be a great signing for Villa, Emery will know how to get the best out of him."

Link: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/amadou-onana.118077/page-419

I think that he could turn out to be our: How good is Patrick Vieira WC icon ... 🤞

In the tune of Domenico Modugno - Volare: 
Lyrics: 

Onana woah,
Onana woah,
He comes from Beligum
He plays for Villa...
Onana woah,
Onana woah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Only 30 pages for a player speculation thread?! Pathetic! Rashica's was a good 600 by this point.ONANA OUT!!

Problem is it’s hard when we all agree about the transfer…we think it’s a great signing, has attributes we need and right age.  Hard to create content when we agree 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Problem is it’s hard when we all agree about the transfer…we think it’s a great signing, has attributes we need and right age.  Hard to create content when we agree 😂😂😂

I am also in agreement with the notion that we are all in agreement about this transfer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VT transfer speculation checklist:

✅ radar diagrams of player’s ability

✅ tweets of funny moments involving player

✅ talk of the lacklustre response from fans of the player’s current team, usually taken from a cursory glance at a forum

✅ reference to Rashica

❌ reference to Sherwood’s facials 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

VT transfer speculation checklist:

✅ radar diagrams of player’s ability

✅ tweets of funny moments involving player

✅ talk of the lacklustre response from fans of the player’s current team, usually taken from a cursory glance at a forum

✅ reference to Rashica

❌ reference to Sherwood’s facials 

Min favoritscen från Nile city : r/sweden

4 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I’ve wanted us to sign someone like Onana for years (admittedly there aren’t that many players of his ilk). I think he can be a transformative signing for us. He brings so many attributes that we have lacked. His size, physicality, athleticism, ability to regain possession, heading ability are all top class but he can also play. 
I think there were times last season where teams bullied us. Particularly without Mings and Bouba. That won’t happen now. In fact, we will be the team exerting physical pressure on the opposition. It’s a game changer for us.

As others have said, I’m convinced that Unai wants to develop us into a high pressing team. Onana will really help us to do this, alongside some of the other signings. I wonder whether it will lead to a change in formation too. Maybe a more traditional 4-3-3. Very exciting times these. UTV.

Ditto.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Nonsense! Rashica's was about 80% full of fish and tit puns. Try harder!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

wonder why some everton fans wernt keen on him

A dynamic midfield player breaking up transition play isn’t helpful when you’re in a low block.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

They clearly wanted to give you something to bait about.

My love 💓 

Given Belgium were knocked out by France on July 1st, I'd expect Onana to be back in training by Tuesday if he was given two weeks off? 

1 hour ago, beachboys1 said:

In Dyche’s system no one stands out or is given any scope to play, so I’d expect his instructions were: tackle/pass back/hoof.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

In the tune of Domenico Modugno - Volare: 
Lyrics: 

Onana woah,
Onana woah,
He comes from Beligum
He plays for Villa...
Onana woah,
Onana woah

Can't someone work a song around his name not being Andre bruv 

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Oh na na na 

Oh Oh na na na

Not Andre, not Andre,  not Andre, not Andre 

Etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

We just need to forget about Dre.

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â