Amadou Onana

wishywashy

I’m mixed on this, £50m is a lot for a player who was in and out the Everton team at the back end of the season. He has potential though and trust Unai to work his magic. 

Just now, Zatman said:

Not the Dougie upgrade expecting. Overpaid considering Everton fans didnt care when he was dropped last season

This is where I am, I trust the gaffer though. 

Perfect age and already experienced in the Prem and Internationally! 

Just what we need to strengthen our central midfield options until Kamara returns. 

His link with Tielemans is a great bonus too and should help him settle and integrate with the squad.

No doubt Youri gave him the lowdown on the club during the Euros! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Interested to see what McPhee will cook up to use a 6' 5" wrecking ball on set pieces 

So far Onana has scored 5 headed goals in his career. 3 in the PL. Should be loads of room for improvement considering how big he is and his age.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not the Dougie upgrade expecting. Overpaid considering Everton fans didnt care when he was dropped last season

They were happy to see Gordon leave and look at him now. 

• Like 3

Still quite raw, but if anyone can turn him into Patrick Vieira mkII it's Unai.

Not a Dougie replacement but adds a lot of power to the middle of the pitch for us, Barkley and Youri can play similarly to Dougie and we have McGinn, Buendia, Ramsay and Rogers further forward.

Our midfield looks like it has serious depth now.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â