Amadou Onana

wishywashy

6 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Spuds= rattled

Maybe not in revenue terms but in squad strength and crucially the league, we already have 🙂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rolta said:

And it's all make-believe. Every word of it. 

That happens a lot on this site. 

eh its an opinion not fact, its a football forum in which people have opinions :D 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

Signing Onana takes a bit of pressure off rushing kamara back too soon.

What a great mid pair they will make. 

Kamara, Onana

Half of my heart is in Kamara, Onana

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

How many tweets will Romano milk out of the transfer? 20?

Quite a few.

This isn’t a great Fabrizio transfer saga though, it all happened much too fast. He prefers when there’s a lot more back and forth to post about. Plus Ornstein broke it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

£50m PLUS add-ons? Yikes! I was hoping it was going to be something akin to £35m plus add-ons to make the TOTAL £50m.

That’s a lot of cheddar.

3 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

£50m PLUS add-ons? Yikes! I was hoping it was going to be something akin to £35m plus add-ons to make the TOTAL £50m.

That’s a lot of cheddar.

It is but I think his age makes it worth it. Could be part of our midfield for the next 5 years at least.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

Some good recent posts on "It's a grand old team to support": 

"For those that play golf us having Onana in the squad is like an 18 handicapper having a 8 degree, 6 X stiff, low spin bombing driver in the bag. It might be an incredible tool but in the wrong hands it’s just a paper weight. You might hit 1 in 100 good shots with it but you’re better off just trading it in for a Ping G420 with a regular flex shaft. You’ll find way more fairways with it" :D

"He will be immense at villa playing a better system with better players. Good luck and thanks for your efforts."

"This will be a great signing for Villa, Emery will know how to get the best out of him."

Link: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/amadou-onana.118077/page-419

I think that he could turn out to be our: How good is Patrick Vieira WC icon ... 🤞

Onana seems another who likes to get on the ball and drive forward with it. Which is a great trait to have and really scares defenders. Add Ramsey and Rogers doing that as well, and we’ll blow teams off the pitch.

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

That’s a lot of cheddar.

Fabrizio seems to do this often. Ornstein reported we bought Diaby for an initial £35m but Fabrizio stated at least £10m more, from memory—so perhaps a pinch of salt needed.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â