Amadou Onana

wishywashy

Just now, ender4 said:

What happens once Kamara is back?  Can they both play together with Onana in the Luiz role?

Kamara can be DM, Onana can be box to box.

Good player, I previously thought £50m was very expensive, but I thought he was in his late twenties for some reason, I guess it still is expensive, but the going rate for a top young player of his ability, also I suspect it wouldn't be £50m in one go, but some of that based on certain targets being triggered. Also good because he can help cover for Kamara so as to not put too much pressure on Enzo in that regard, and when Kamara comes back he can play alongside him as he's essentially a box-to-box central midfielder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Really nice potential signing, the kind of player who you'd have seen go to a sky 6 club in previous years. This is the sort of signing that the Champions League has unlocked for us. 

• Like 1

His passing/carrying stats don't look great for Everton, but that's with the caveat that he's been playing Dyche-ball in a relegation-battling team for 2 seasons. His stats for Belgium are significantly higher in those categories. Not that we'd be expecting him to become a playmaker like Luiz, but I think he has the talent to be much better on the ball than it appears currently.

7 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He fits the profile pf player we need. Only 22 too. Would be a good signing 

I’m surprised he’s only 22. He must’ve been 18-19 when he joined Everton. 

Really like this signing. Exactly when we need! 

• Like 1

Belgian reporter (followed by Ornstein for what it's worth) is saying £40m + 5m bonus. 5 year contract. I imagine it will be somewhere between £40m and £50m when the dust settles.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â