Amadou Onana

wishywashy

36 minutes ago, AJ said:

Amadou dou dou, hand picked by Emery.

Amadou dou dou he's bigger than you and me.

To the left, to the right, jumps up and down and kicks their knees.

Amadou dou dou, don;t punch that referee.

Needs work.

We could do it to “Baby Shark”, if you’ve seen Ted Lasso - “ Jamie Tart” 

Amadou du du du du

Amadou du du du du

Amadou du du du du

Am a dou

• Sad 1

That's a big chunk of money, every time I've watched him he had not been very good, admittedly that's not been a great deal.

If this goes through i do hope he becomes a total enforcer, controlling the midfield.

• Like 1

I'm suspire of this sign as he is an outstanding player, he was on my list of want to join until Enzo joined us as I think we have a good enough DM to cover Kamara-Enzo for one DM role usually pair with CM/BTB. (Luiz(Former) Barkley/Telisman/McGinn) 

so we signed him for 3 DMs in the squad I think a good move as we could play 2 DMs with one back-up/rotation in one match, especially Manchester City or Arsenal, or maybe Brighton, who play good football passing style. so we will face clubs like this in the Champions League, ie; Barc, Real M, PSG, and another club. I think it is a very good sign. 

make sense sign.
"BONUS"
also, we will have an extra aerial threat, if we shoot and save to corner or deflect they will feel pressure as Onana will key to the threat to supply other players to goal or threat or distract to free space to use the corner. if T.Mings and Onana they will more struggle to mark tall good aerial headers. (even Buendia) suspire out-jump tall defender to the threat. 

"Tactical"
kamara can play as a centre-half (he usually drops "Half-Back" into centre-half with 2 Centre halves so our full-back becomes a winger or centre midfield or wing-back etc) he plays there as a start for his former club, sometimes, he has an apt driven ball from centre half which we usually see T.Mings do for us. it is well creatively adding man 3CMvs2CM / 4CMvs3CM

also which idea vs man city to limited use half-space area CH to cover and HB to mark forward, yet make sure not supply to him all of the time so midfield (our) will have to filled like this 1 RCM/AM and 1 DCM, 1 LM/LCM) that is why we can control man city and limit their attack and create chance.

also, we can threaten to use a winger and forward to free space to counterattack or double mark, or pressure to mistake to turn counterattack. that's why Man City is weak. I would use Kamara.

Arsenal bit different so we can shift to a wide one-attack area, I would use Enzo for Arsenal as more aggressor to rhythm breakdown to turn our favour.

Centre Midfield Battle: Emery Like play extra man to bypass the line to attack via the centre area (also wide)

let's look like the central midfield battle 
defensive phase (opponent got the ball) 

3AVvs2OT (Starter)                          4AVvs3OT (Ramsey or Mcginn shift wide midfield to CM)
------Kamara (or Enzo)----                               ---------Kamara----Onana (or Barkley)------
               V (pressure or cut line)                                          x (one mark and other pressure, cut pass)
-----Onana---Barkley (or Kamara)               ---Barkley (or Onana)--Ramsey (Mcginn)----                                              x               x                                                             x                 x 

once winning ball or play try bypass midfield by passing 

3AVvs2OT (Starter)                          4AVvs3OT (Ramsey or Mcginn shift wide midfield to CM)
------Kamara -----Onana---                              ---------Kamara----Onana------                                   
              x    \/      x                                                       x       /\        x
                Barkley                                          ---------Barkley----Ramsey (Mcginn)----                                                                   V                                                                 V      x       V             

sorry if off-topic should put it in a tactical post :S as it makes me think about what we will use him (onana) for.                                     

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

I got a few questions about this signing, but I do think it is a good signing overall and fixes a lot of weaknesses. 

The first question has to be can he maintain the level of passing he shows for Belgium. 

The next is can he improve his ball progression. Whether it be carrying + beating his man or through passing

And finally can he add more goal scoring + creation to his game. Ideally you want 5 goals and 5 assists from him. It would be difficult to play him with Kamara or Enzo if none of time are offering a goal creation threat. 

There is no debate, he will surely improve under Unai’s tutelage. At Everton he is forced to play Dyche anti-football, he probably would get benched and fined if he tried a forward pass unless it’s a 50 yard lump into the box. Of course his physicality is a huge part of his game but he’s decent technically too, we wouldn’t be buying him if he wasn’t good enough on the ball, I think he’ll showcase much more of his technical ability here at villa more than he will ever be able to Everton. 

fantastic signing and for all the doubters about him and his time at Everton, it's simple......Dyche ball verses Emery ball

I've said before, what i also like is that we seem to be getting our transfer targets/business done really early

give us a great chance to hit the ground running come the start of the season

what a time to be a Villa fan

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

We could do it to “Baby Shark”, if you’ve seen Ted Lasso - “ Jamie Tart” 

Amadou du du du du

Amadou du du du du

Amadou du du du du

Am a dou

More like "Amadou dou dou dou, push pinapple shake the tree." 😂

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

If Ornstein tweets it, I’m confident this is at least 90% done. Not worrried about competition 

Romano too.

Pretty much 99.99999% now.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â