Amadou Onana

wishywashy

Just now, GarethRDR said:

I like my midfield like I like my chocolates and moustachioed detectives: Belgian.

In honour of Belgium having an away kit based on their most famous cartoon character I hear Villa have done the same and our Desperate Dan inspired away kit will be something to behold.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Everton fans:

image.png

It's amazing how unclued in one fanbase is with other clubs. How do they not realise the PSR was to get us past June 30th and now the slate is clean for another year.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

People asking " What happens when Kamara comes back ".

Who cares, he's not here now.

It's not as if we can go into games, get bullied in midfield and then say to opposition" Oh just you wait till Kamara gets back ". 😂

We need a DM now!

It's a good problem to have.

Yes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

It's amazing how unclued in one fanbase is with other clubs. How do they not realise the PSR was to get us past June 30th and now the slate is clean for another year.

To be fair I couldn’t tell you a single thing about the PSR situation at, say, Crystal Palace. If you’re an opposition fan you’ve just seen us sell Douglas Luiz for a bargain price and heard it’s for PSR - you probably don’t dive in much beyond that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Unai said something about “lacking power”… was that against Chelsea and/or Liverpool?

I think we’ve addressed that now, we won’t be bullied.

Pretty much every midfielder is 6ft plus now. I expect to see opposition being kicked around like a rugby ball now!

28 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's not as if we can go into games, get bullied in midfield and then say to opposition" Oh just you wait till Kamara gets back ". 😂

We need a DM now!

It's a good problem to have.

Yep. We’re a champions league club. We need more than one player in every position

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? 

ONANA

Whats his name? What's his name? What's his name? 

ONANA 

Don't act like it's Andre, like it's Andre

ONANA

Jax Jones ft Raye - you don't know me

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Pretty much every midfielder is 6ft plus now. I expect to see opposition being kicked around like a rugby ball now!

Opposition midfielders when they come up against ours…

spacer.png

When they have the likes of McGinn and Onana running at them.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've got a Cameroonian bloke on our team, who is not necessarily the best footballer, but he has very long limbs, which allow him to intercept passes, tackles, and things in the air which shouldn't be possible.

Why did I suddenly think 'Carlton Palmer'?  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We need a DM now!

I think we'll see the answer to "What happens when Kamara comes back" even before Kamara comes back.  Enzo and Onana can definitely line up alongside each other to give us a strong "base" on which to build the foundation for our more creative players.  I think we've got three really good players there now - all young, all will get better and all have slightly different skill-sets.  Gutted as I am about Luiz, I think we're already looking like a better balanced team.  Sign Kayode and I will be in dreamland.  Not even that fussed about a 10 as I think Rogers will be superb in that position and can ultimately make the transition into playing CF.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â