Amadou Onana

wishywashy

1 hour ago, Rightdm00 said:

You need both. The good players have have end product. 

Modric averages about 5 assists season I think.

Good players are good players.

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Well, where has he gone on holiday and when does he return? What’s the accommodation type that he is staying in - a hotel or an Airbnb or what? I can’t relax unless more details are provided…  

He is staying in a cosy B&B near Southend. Back on Tuesday.

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Well, where has he gone on holiday and when does he return? What’s the accommodation type that he is staying in - a hotel or an Airbnb or what? I can’t relax unless more details are provided…  

I’m not sure whether Julie B’s basement can be considered an Airbnb but from what I understand, she offers a full breakfast. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Modric has played as a deeper lying midfielder especially as he has gotten older. Wouldn't measure his play by assist. An attacking winger or midfielder, on the other hand, like Jack or Diaby is either playing that final ball or taking a strike at goal. A player in that position for a team must have end product or that teams overall play will suffer. 

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Not sure how Modric has anything to do with players who are quite clearly SS/10’s. 

You can’t really argue that those players need end product as well. 

28 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Modric has played as a deeper lying midfielder especially as he has gotten older. Wouldn't measure his play by assist. An attacking winger or midfielder, on the other hand, like Jack or Diaby is either playing that final ball or taking a strike at goal. A player in that position for a team must have end product or that teams overall play will suffer. 

Grealish averaging 3 goals and 4 assists a season for City.

Is he not a good player?

Firmino under 15 goals a season as Liverpool striker. Liverpool who were challenging for the league pretty much every year he was there.

Not a good PL striker?

It doesn't matter who scores the goals.

Performance > Result

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Not sure how Modric has anything to do with players who are quite clearly SS/10’s. 

You can’t really argue that those players need end product as well. 

Scoring goals ≠ playing well

Ian Taylor said during the broadcast Onana was having his medical today. Should be announced tomorrow or on Monday.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Grealish averaging 3 goals and 4 assists a season for City.

Is he not a good player? 

He was a good player before the injury problems and the Pep reprogramming. Now I wouldn't put him in the top 10 for left sided attackers in the PL. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CroVillan said:

Medical Sunday, contract signing Monday, kit Release Tuesday.

.........chill out on wednesday.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bose said:

Ian Taylor said during the broadcast Onana was having his medical today. Should be announced tomorrow or on Monday.

Wasn’t Taylor, the commentator said it and pretty sure the answer was “I cannot confirm or deny” type response.  Did sound like it was happening though 

After the last 48 hours Everton need this money pronto.

Interested how we structure these deals now we're in the CL and qualifying for it again is a realistic target for the next few seasons.

I have a feeling that this will be an important acquisition for us. The sort that could make or break our push into the elite on a near permanent basis. 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â