Chasetown v Villa XI - July 20 14:00

Went to this couple seasons ago think it was 8-2 or something like that? 

Think Louie Barry got a couple and one of the Chuckle Brothers got a hatrick IIRC? 

18 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Anyone know if there is segregation in place for this , thinking about going over

If the 1st team at Walsall doesn't matter then I'm sure a U21's friendly with the Chase Town Casuals will be fine :D

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

This is on the same day as the Sparta match?

Splitting the squad into two?

No this will be under 21s if anyone think they’ll see any 1st team there they’ll be disappointed

2 minutes ago, andykeenan said:

No this will be under 21s if anyone think they’ll see any 1st team there they’ll be disappointed

Ahhh they should have called it U21's rather than Villa XI.  

Hope the Scholars Ground is packed out for this and it gives them a good revenue boost, I played for Chasetown for my entire youth football career and their chairman now who was one of my best mates from secondary school's Dad is a massive lifelong Villa fan who goes home, away and to Europe with the Villa as well and running Chasetown FC!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, wedge said:

Hope the Scholars Ground is packed out for this and it gives them a good revenue boost, I played for Chasetown for my entire youth football career and their chairman now who was one of my best mates from secondary school's Dad is a massive lifelong Villa fan who goes home, away and to Europe with the Villa as well and running Chasetown FC!

That’s all very well and good…bet he doesn’t drink in town though

Mate

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â