2024/25 Player of the Season predictions

T-Dog

No prizes, I'm too tight to buy you all a Yankee Candle and a box of Roses, but who do you think is gonna be the POTS this year?

If the player hasn't even signed yet, I'm still game, throw some names up at me. 

Anyone that enjoys dealing with data, if they wanna pick this up and create a spreadsheet, that'd be nice.

Martinez. He’s our best player. He should have won it last year in my view, although I obviously understand why Ollie won it after a truly great season. I just think what Emi does is sometimes under valued because it is expected of him.

• Like 1

I hope it’s not Martinez because while I want him to have fantastic season in 24/25, I want it to be an attacking outfield player because we have played so well that we haven’t had to rely so much on Emi saving us at the back like he’s had to do at times this season which imo made him 23/24 player of the season.

Bailey's a good shout. Now he's properly found his feet, I expect we'll see the superstar we thought we'd signed. We saw enough evidence of it from new year onwards last season. And what a show that would be.