Game Moved

Posted (edited)

This will now be Sunday 29 September 2pm Sky 

This will be moved back to Saturday 28 September 8pm Sky should we play Champions League the next Tuesday 1 October 

Edited by andykeenan

• 1 month later...

Just got the notification that the game has moved but still seems to be showing 2pm Sunday. Is that correct?

With two massive games after this one it's going to be a real challenge for Unai to pick a side that is respectful of the opposition and can win, whilst making sure we don't need to play our reserves against Man Utd. 

22 hours ago, skarroki said:

Just got the notification that the game has moved but still seems to be showing 2pm Sunday. Is that correct?

With two massive games after this one it's going to be a real challenge for Unai to pick a side that is respectful of the opposition and can win, whilst making sure we don't need to play our reserves against Man Utd. 

Sunday 2pm as I mentioned above ya post it stays 

9 hours ago, andykeenan said:

Sunday 2pm as I mentioned above ya post it stays 

Sorry yeah saw you'd mentioned it on the Saturday but as I say, got a "breaking news" notification that the game date and time had changed so I thought it was something that had happened on Monday. 

Glad it was wrong and it's still Sunday. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â