Cole Brannigan

useless

Aston Villa is pleased to announce that Cole Brannigan has signed his first professional contract with the club.

Academy Manager Mark Harrison says a professional contract is reward for Brannigan’s efforts in claret and blue. We are delighted Cole has signed his first professional contract after joining the Academy last Summer from Linfield FC. We have been really pleased with how Cole has developed over the past 12 months, and this is a great reward for his development. He is a skilful wide attacking player who is creative in the final third, he has also represented Northern Ireland at youth level. Congratulations to him and his family and we look forward to seeing how he develops over the coming years.”

avfc

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Aston Villa is pleased to announce that Cole Brannigan has signed his first professional contract with the club.

Academy Manager Mark Harrison says a professional contract is reward for Brannigan’s efforts in claret and blue. We are delighted Cole has signed his first professional contract after joining the Academy last Summer from Linfield FC. We have been really pleased with how Cole has developed over the past 12 months, and this is a great reward for his development. He is a skilful wide attacking player who is creative in the final third, he has also represented Northern Ireland at youth level. Congratulations to him and his family and we look forward to seeing how he develops over the coming years.”

avfc

Love your crisps, too.

image.jpeg.db8d59405643f4c227dfd934bd5e96f5.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Love your crisps, too.

I bet he's earning a packet 

Good news for him, wonder if we have some relationship with linfield as I know someone who had an unsuccessful trial with villa but then ended up there for a couple of years 

21 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Love your crisps, too.

Is he a crisp passer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Ok, this is getting silly now.

You started it me lord 😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Love your crisps, too.

Oh man I used to LOVE that smoked ham and pickle flavour.  I so wish you could still get them.

• Like 1

Seeing this is top of the forum, can I assume there is **** all else going on in Villa-transfer-world?

Oh and this kid sounds like a character in a cowboy movie, obviously played by John Wayne.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â