Non-existent next page

Question

Posted (edited)

I keep getting to the penultimate page of a thread, clicking next page, and then ending up back on the same page I was but now with there being no next page existing.

I guess this could happen on the incredibly small chance that there would be one post on the next page that then gets deleted or moved while on the then-penultimate page, but it's happened probably once per day for the last month or so...

Hardly a big issue, but a recurring one nonetheless.

MacOS, Google Chrome.

Edited by fightoffyour

3 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I keep getting to the penultimate page of a thread, clicking next page, and then ending up back on the same page I was but now with there being no next page existing.

I guess this could happen on the incredibly small chance that there would be one post on the next page that then gets deleted or moved while on the then-penultimate page, but it's happened probably once per day for the last month or so...

Hardly a big issue, but a recurring one nonetheless.

Please follow the instructions at the top of this forum and provide the requested information.

I've noticed this on a few occasions as well. Cleared cache etc but doesn't happen regularly enough for me to notice if that's the issue 
(also doesn't happen regularly enough for it to be an issue for me personally)

Happy to help by reporting if I see it again