Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

I’m only playing FPL draft this season. I’m already weighing up kneejerk moves of taking out Nkunku and putting in Semenyo.

not owning haaland is going to be painful at times. city's fixtures look particularly nice from GW7 at which point liverpool's take a bit of a turn. i might make the switch around then.

around 600k with porro to play so pretty happy with the first week

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

not owning haaland is going to be painful at times. city's fixtures look particularly nice from GW7 at which point liverpool's take a bit of a turn. i might make the switch around then.

around 600k with porro to play so pretty happy with the first week

I don’t really care what Spurs do tomorrow so long as it’s not Solanke & Porro doing it (several H2H bouts lie in the balance) 🤞🤣

72k, all played 

I lied- I always want Tottenham to lose 😉

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

not played for a few years but re-joined an old league with a few mates. Bottom of the league after the first week and noticed quite a few players being in the most sold list so I thought I'd wildcard it straight away before their value drops and change it for players being added in high numbers.

Always used to pick a team and kinda stick to it in the past regardless.

I find that I always hold onto my chips all season for the 'perfect' moment, but I think I might just go early and use triple captain on Haaland this week against Ipswich. I fully expect Pep to not start him just to spite me

23 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

I find that I always hold onto my chips all season for the 'perfect' moment, but I think I might just go early and use triple captain on Haaland this week against Ipswich. I fully expect Pep to not start him just to spite me

this season is going to be less important to hold on to chips due to the lack of blank and double game weeks

planning using my bench boost this week (depending on the fitness of a couple of yellow flagged players i've got)

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

disappointing 57 in the end, changing captain from Salah to Isak with minutes to go was a damn stupid decision

i wanted to captain isak but chickened out of it

A guy on an FPL forum I frequent keeps abbreviating midfielder as milf. I made a couple of jokes about it but they flew right over his head. He thinks that is the actual, proper abbreviation 🤣

54 minutes ago, Genie said:

Any idea why Walker didn’t play against Chelsea, is he injured or dropped?

Won’t bet my house on it but I believe he is injured. I thought I heard that it was a hamstring issue

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

This is a terrible idea. In my opinion

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â