Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

8 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Having a last minute dilemma of whether to go for a £4.5m defender like Konsa, and Isak up front, or to go for a random £4.0m defender (not sure who) and get Ollie in for Isak with the extra 0.5m … 🤔 

Are you going to rely on the defender to be in your starting 11 here & there or will he primarily be last on the bench? If the latter, go Watkins & 4.0

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks man. I’m worried about the high ownership of Barco, if he gets sold in big numbers in week 1 or 2 then his price will plummet. 

Hardwood-Bellis probably safer than Barco, will play and less likely (🤞) to have price drop 

• Like 1

Just now, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Are you going to rely on the defender to be in your starting 11 or will he primarily be last on the bench? If the latter, go Watkins & 4.0

My plan is to have my £4/4.5m defender on the bench anyway, but I think I’m going to go Konsa (£4.5) and Isak, that way it gives me flexibility when the fixtures favour us defensively, and then I’ll try and get Ollie in for game week 3 I think :) 

• Like 1

So is there a consensus regarding Watkins’ playing time over first few matches? I currently have him but with so much chatter saying his time will be limited for first few I am considering looking elsewhere and will bring him in when he’s fully ready to play big minutes

41 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

So is there a consensus regarding Watkins’ playing time over first few matches? I currently have him but with so much chatter saying his time will be limited for first few I am considering looking elsewhere and will bring him in when he’s fully ready to play big minutes

It’s a tricky one, but I can’t see who else we have to play up top really. Duran but he’s not exactly flavour of the month… maybe Emery with start him over Ollie to give Ollie more time to get up to speed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

It’s a tricky one, but I can’t see who else we have to play up top really. Duran but he’s not exactly flavour of the month… maybe Emery with start him over Ollie to give Ollie more time to get up to speed?

i see no scenario aside from injury where ollie doesnt start

• Like 2

5 hours ago, a-k said:

Haven't touched my team since this draft. Vardy obviously likely to go but let's see if I hold firm and rogue without any of those "big 3" 😃

Changed from Son-Watkins to ESR-Haaland. Nothing left in the bank but will get some dough to play with when going Haaland to Watkins.

4 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks man. I’m worried about the high ownership of Barco, if he gets sold in big numbers in week 1 or 2 then his price will plummet. 

thing is most have a 4.0 bench fodder defender who never plays anyway so i can't imagine there will be huge sales of him. you'll just leave on your bench till you wildcard

• Like 3

“There are quite a few players who came back this week. I can’t say if they’re already ready for the first game at Everton.

“Pervis is back on the pitch, Tariq is back on the pitch, Ferguson will be back on the pitch. So it’s great news but I’m not sure if they’re ready for the first match.” – Fabian Hurzeler

i've changed barco to harwood-bellis. the earliest you're going to want to play barco is GW4 by which point estupinan should be back whereas southampton are home to forest GW2

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i've changed barco to harwood-bellis. the earliest you're going to want to play barco is GW4 by which point estupinan should be back whereas southampton are home to forest GW2

Did the same. Great minds 😜

• Like 1

last min panic as i can't go into GW2 without any city players. i transferred out maatsen for gvardiol and downgraded nkunku to diaz of saints

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

last min panic as i can't go into GW2 without any city players. i transferred out maatsen for gvardiol and downgraded nkunku to diaz of saints

I’m starting to think our teams are pretty similar 

genuinely considering a bench boost GW2. there's not going to be a monster DGW this season (and it's normally a massive let down anyway)

image.thumb.png.be1e6309dd8c9bb5bdf3ce587ec25987.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â