Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I want to, but it's easier to start with him, and get rid later than vice versa.

Putting my faith in a Watkins, Isak & Havertz trio to outscore Haaland and two cheapies.

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Putting my faith in a Watkins, Isak & Havertz trio to outscore Haaland and two cheapies.

I have Haaland, Isak and Solanke 🫣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I've gone for big hitters in midfield too.  You must have Gavin McCann!

And Lee Hendrie :D 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

yeah this for me (muniz instead of havertz)

i just prefer my team without haaland

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

to add to this, i think i'm going to put together a haaland draft just to keep an eye on it. there's going to be times he absolutely hauls and the hardest thing will be deciding if (or when) i've made a mistake

current thinking...i think salah and watkins will outscore haaland and smith rowe. i can't see a route to haaland without really not liking my team.

This is useful. They used to do something similar on twitter in fantasy football scout, but they've now put that behind a paywall.

The Results, Scorers, and Assisters for Every Team's Preseason

Arsenal

Preseason Results: - Match 1: [Arsenal 2-0 Leyton Orient] - Match 2: [Arsenal 1-1 AFC Bournemouth] - Match 3: [Arsenal 2-1 Manchester United] - Match 4: [Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal] - Match 5: [Arsenal 4-1 Bayer Leverkusen] - Match 6: [Arsenal 2-0 Lyon]

Scorers: - [Fabio Vieira] - [1] - [Gabriel Jesus] - [3] - [Gabriel Martinelli] - [1] - [Smith Rowe] - [1] - [Kai Havertz] - [2] - [Oleksandr Zinchenko] - [1] - [Leandro Trossard] - [1] - [William Saliba] - [1] - [Gabriel Magalhães] - [1]

Assisters: - [Reiss Nelson] - [1] - [Ethan Nwaneri] - [1] - [Eddie Nketiah] - [1] - [Gabriel Jesus] - [1] - [Myles Lewis-Skelly] - [1] - [Martin Ødegaard] - [1] - [Kai Havertz] - [2] - [Declan Rice] - [2]

Aston Villa

Preseason Results: - Match 1: [Walsall 0-3 Aston Villa] - Match 2: [Spartak Trnava 0-3 Aston Villa] - Match 3: [Columbus 4-1 Aston Villa] - Match 4: [RB Leipzig 2-0 Aston Villa] - Match 5: [Club América 1-0 Aston Villa] - Match 6: [Aston Villa 3-2 Athletic Club]

Scorers: - [Morgan Rodgers] - [3] - [Louie Barry] - [1] - [Leon Bailey] - [1] - [Cameron Archer] - [3] - [Jaden Philogene-Bidace] - [1] - [Jacob Ramsey] - [1]

Assisters: - Data unavailable for fixtures (Walsall, Spartak Trnava, Columbus, Athletic Club)

etc etc...

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm being brave and going no Haaland.

That is where I am right now. Have a draft with Haaland worked up as well, imagine I’ll vacillate like crazy between now & Friday 

On 12/08/2024 at 12:03, StefanAVFC said:

I have Haaland, Isak and Solanke 🫣

Me too.

I’ve been able to afford them as I’ve gone for Rogers rather than (probably) Gordon… come on Morgz prove me right!! 

Having a last minute dilemma of whether to go for a £4.5m defender like Konsa, and Isak up front, or to go for a random £4.0m defender (not sure who) and get Ollie in for Isak with the extra 0.5m … 🤔 

35 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Having a last minute dilemma of whether to go for a £4.5m defender like Konsa, and Isak up front, or to go for a random £4.0m defender (not sure who) and get Ollie in for Isak with the extra 0.5m … 🤔 

early doors i think isak is the better pick but you need a route to get to ollie from GW3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 17/07/2024 at 18:55, a-k said:

Did a quick first draft. No Haaland, Foden, or Salah...🆘

If he can stay fit, Jota at 7.5 looks a snip. Vardy at 5.5 very enticing as the 3rd striker if his legs haven't gone.

Haven't touched my team since this draft. Vardy obviously likely to go but let's see if I hold firm and rogue without any of those "big 3" 😃

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Barco may be your4.0 defender for the first few weeks until Estupinan gets fit

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Barco may be your4.0 defender for the first few weeks until Estupinan gets fit

Thanks man. I’m worried about the high ownership of Barco, if he gets sold in big numbers in week 1 or 2 then his price will plummet. 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Thanks man. I’m worried about the high ownership of Barco, if he gets sold in big numbers in week 1 or 2 then his price will plummet. 

oh he's definitely pump and dump as soon as Estu is fit, there's profit to be made by which time another 4.0 defender will have become apparent to sit on your bench

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

oh he's definitely pump and dump as soon as Estu is fit, there's profit to be made by which time another 4.0 defender will have become apparent to sit on your bench

Would you go for Ollie over Isak?

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Would you go for Ollie over Isak?

Not for 1st 2 GWs, not even convinced he's going to start GW1

I expect Isak to be injured by GW3 :D 

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â