Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bowen isn’t an upgrade on anyone in that midfield

Absolute troll of a player for me :D 

Cool. Not sold on the Nkunku trendy pick and jury still out on ESR for me, he’s not played enough yet to be reasonably sure he’ll live up to his potential. 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

12 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Cool. Not sold on the Nkunku trendy pick and jury still out on ESR for me, he’s not played enough yet to be reasonably sure he’ll live up to his potential. 

Nkunku, I'm kind of convinced about ESR, I agree, he’s just a placeholder

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bickster said:

Bowen isn’t an upgrade on anyone in that midfield

Absolute troll of a player for me :D 

Im not exactly convinced Ollie is going to play in GW1 and Isak should have pens and I really hope Ollie doesn’t 😭

really? i'd be amazed...he's got 2 friendlies before GW1. probably 45 mins wednesday, 60+ saturday. he'll start vs west ham 100% IMO (assuming no injury)

bowen has scored points for me in the past but i think with the striker(s?) west ham are buying lessens his attacking threat

Edited by tomav84

If forced to pick from Garnacho or Gibbs-White, who do you prefer? Or if you’re feeling really generous, feel free to propose an alternate 6.5 mid. All input appreciated 🍻

If sort of inquiry is frowned upon just let me know and that will be the end of it 👍👍

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

If forced to pick from Garnacho or Gibbs-White, who do you prefer? Or if you’re feeling really generous, feel free to propose an alternate 6.5 mid. All input appreciated 🍻

If sort of inquiry is frowned upon just let me know and that will be the end of it 👍👍

nkunku or bailey

i do think man u players are being (rightfully) overlooked though and if they get their acts together then there might be some good value to be had

Edited by tomav84

13 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

nkunku or bailey

Thanks! I’m really not sold on Nkunku* and starting to wonder if it’s just my contrarian side overruling rationality 

Appreciate the quick input. Giving me more to think about 🍻

*=given my history/luck you guys can bank on Nkunku having an enormously stellar campaign 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Anyone in for a draft league this year?

i stopped playing halfway through the season last year so it's a no from me. just not that keen on it.

would there be any demand for a challenge league though?

tagging the common posters on here so far...no offence intended if anyone has been missed

@Nor-Cal Villan@bickster@Stevo985@BOF@Farlz@Villatillidie95@tonyh29@a-k@CarryOnVilla@Wainy316

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

i stopped playing halfway through the season last year so it's a no from me. just not that keen on it.

would there be any demand for a challenge league though?

tagging the common posters on here so far...no offence intended if anyone has been missed

@Nor-Cal Villan@bickster@Stevo985@BOF@Farlz@Villatillidie95@tonyh29@a-k@CarryOnVilla@Wainy316

No draft for me. How does a challenge league work? Color me intrigued 

15 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

No draft for me. How does a challenge league work? Color me intrigued 

league wise imagine it's the same as any other mini league

the challenge is a 3rd game type introduced at the back end of last season where each week it's a different 'challenge' i.e. double points for players of certain teams etc.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

league wise imagine it's the same as any other mini league

the challenge is a 3rd game type introduced at the back end of last season where each week it's a different 'challenge' i.e. double points for players of certain teams etc.

👍👍 I do remember the challenge. I just didn’t do it last season, though I don’t recall why I passed on it 

22 hours ago, tomav84 said:

OK challenge league created...code 6t1phr

Where do we go to use the code? Didn’t work for me via the normal “join a league” function on the main site 

ETA: NEVERMIND, figured it out 👍👍

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

17 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I'm being brave and going no Haaland.

I want to, but it's easier to start with him, and get rid later than vice versa.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â