Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

I don't really see how that is going to help the game. As an example, last year I had injury issues for the first 4 weeks of the season and I was playing catch up squad wise, you could say I was running bad through variance of the game and eventually get the squad back on track. Now I could get back to a level playing field but someone who didn't have my injury issues is probably ahead points wise and also could potentially bank 5 transfers? I just can't see how this is a good change.

The big issue with the game is the pricing isn't reactive to the situation and that's what they need to fix. There's a lot of players who become automatic picks in everyones team, there's always a Palmer, Lundstram, Rashford where they are priced miles too low and become season locks which enables you to get to big players too easily. Likewise there's the flip side where you have dead picks, e.g Sterling last season started too high, you need a way to drastically reduce him to tempt people into what was a poor/below par player. I can already see now Mbeumo and Rashford at 7m are way too low.

the utd players (namely rashford and bruno) were deemed bargains last season and turned out to be actually overpriced based on how shit utd were. ultimately you can never predict whether prices will be appropriate or not. i actually don't have many complaints about the pricing so far.

you say mbuemo is too low at 7m? i personally think that's too high and can see brentford struggling. similarly are many going for rashford on GW1 or will they wait and see if utd have improved?

It’s going to make the game far easier to navigate, thus making it worse overall because every man and his dog can fluke their way to a good score. 

23 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s going to make the game far easier to navigate, thus making it worse overall because every man and his dog can fluke their way to a good score. 

👍👍 further catering to the casuals 

Irreverentad league code
e3h7mb

Irreverentad's H2H league code
u1d6rh

the villa midfielders are insanely cheap. all 6.5 and below.

if rodgers remains a starter, 5m is a steal

I get he is likely to be their #1 this season, but Ortega going from 4.0 to 5.5 off seasons of 22 and 23 points is wild

Pricing is tough this year, which is obviously a good thing for variety. It's a bitch to get a really good team though, and not miss out on the big boys. My current team doesn't have Haaland, which makes week 2 terrifying. But I'm sure it'll change forty hundred and millionty twelve times between now and kickoff.

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

Pricing is tough this year, which is obviously a good thing for variety. It's a bitch to get a really good team though, and not miss out on the big boys. My current team doesn't have Haaland, which makes week 2 terrifying. But I'm sure it'll change forty hundred and millionty twelve times between now and kickoff.

Did a quick first draft. No Haaland, Foden, or Salah...🆘

If he can stay fit, Jota at 7.5 looks a snip. Vardy at 5.5 very enticing as the 3rd striker if his legs haven't gone.

Anyone with any insight to share on Wharton  (CP) as a fantasy asset? He barely registered with me in the league last year but apparently impressed enough to play for England. Thoughts? 

Are questions like this cool? Or do we all keep our cards to ourselves? 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

2 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Anyone with any insight to share on Wharton  (CP) as a fantasy asset? He barely registered with me in the league last year but apparently impressed enough to play for England. Thoughts? 

Are questions like this cool? Or do we all keep our cards to ourselves? 

Not for me unless you're really strapped for cash and already have Morgan 

And ask what you like...discussion is welcomed!

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â