Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

putting a wildcard together for next GW. the more i think about it, the more i want youri in my team. set pieces, 90 mins every week, probably pens, good fixtures, cheap. seems a no brainer?

Barely awake here but it’s definitely a brainer for me. What’s the objective: long-term or quick punt? Expectation of returns or just cheap 5th mid? Bench support or starter?

Bottom line, I think there better options to be had

Then again, I suck of late, so maybe don’t listen to me 

33 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Barely awake here but it’s definitely a brainer for me. What’s the objective: long-term or quick punt? Expectation of returns or just cheap 5th mid? Bench support or starter?

Bottom line, I think there better options to be had

Then again, I suck of late, so maybe don’t listen to me 

there are sacrifices i could make such as TAA for one, but he's just so good i really don't want to take him out. for 5.5m mids, i just don't fancy anyone else

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Feel almost crazy for asking: bench Saliba, play Antonee Robinson? 

i'm torn between gvardiol and robinson. the former played midweek and didn't start last weekend

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

i'm torn between gvardiol and robinson. the former played midweek and didn't start last weekend

My defense, which is gonna be remedied via WC soon, is Saliba, Robertson, Gvardiol, with Robinson & Harwood-Bellis on the bench. Still vacillating on formation for this GW but regardless will have only 3 in the back (I would have fewer if I they would allow it🤣) I’m pretty much screwed on defense this week no matter what I do 🙄

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â