Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

BOF

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

My first KW. Hope I did it correctly 🤣

I was doing a little bit of fishing but in theory it was correct

10 hours ago, tomav84 said:

my bench boost is currently active. feels weird.

And here I am thinking I could already take a -4 hit but instead probably rolling the transfer and letting the fire spread to the bedroom

Rolled my transfers this week as all my players have much better fixtures and I reckon Ollie gets near enough the full game today….hopefully Newcastle don’t catch an early red so isak can be unleashed on the Bournemouth defence….sticking with salah captain again as it paid off big time last week

Hate using a transfer this early but for Muniz in for Solanke

Couldn't bring myself to TC Haaland even though I completely get the logic

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

**** this, learned my lesson.  Wildcard to be deployed.

talking about haaland? my thinking was this was always a possibility for yesterday's game and city are about to enter a more difficult run of games. i'd planned to WC in GW7 where liverpool's fixtures get more difficult so i don't mind dropping salah (or maybe see if i can store some FTs)

7 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

How did it work out? Assuming you ran with it, who was on your bench?

not great! i have no idea what my starting 11 would've been as aside from my ipswich keeper all my players had good fixtures. salah saved me in the end.

The fact that a bench boost meant you'd be playing an Ipswich keeper against Man City should have been enough of a red flag to not do that if I'm honest...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The fact that a bench boost meant you'd be playing an Ipswich keeper against Man City should have been enough of a red flag to not do that if I'm honest...

thing is i genuinely had no idea who my 11 outfield players were to be. all had good fixtures and with the absence of a DGW this season it was as good a week as any to play it

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

thing is i genuinely had no idea who my 11 outfield players were to be. all had good fixtures and with the absence of a DGW this season it was as good a week as any to play it

There will be DGWs. But probably only two of them.

If there was one chip I'd want to save for one of those it would be the BB

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â