85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Let's use the correct thread. 

You brought it up.  

• Like 1

PR is just better tbh 

we have it over here, we’ve ended up with a coalition of centre right to left with the far right nowhere near government. 

Apparantly there's only room for just over 200 MPS on the Labour benches, so they'll flood the opposite side too, PMQs will be strange

Just now, Jon said:

You brought it up.  

Correct. There's nothing wrong with your memory. 

I did so in a post directly relevant to the current match results.  Therefore relevant to this thread. 

If you want to talk about it in more general terms I have just posted something in the correct thread to bring it to the top of the topics. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, paul514 said:

by having a massive support 

My point was that the major parties are already coalitions under FPTP and they have internal party struggles between the extremes of their party. Sometimes an extreme wing of a party wins out and we get a Brexit type event.

Under PR they would split up and be smaller more ‘pure’ versions of themselves, then form those coalitions after the election instead of before. 

My seat, Didcot & Wantage goes to Lib Dem, woohoo.

Lib Dems almost matched their exit polL projection with 62 still to declare

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

PR is just better tbh 

we have it over here, we’ve ended up with a coalition of centre right to left with the far right nowhere near government. 

Correct.  

It's very odd for a FPTP advocate to come on here and claim there would be a tory / reform coalition government with under 40% of the vote under PR. 

When lab/lib/green comes in at way over 50%

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jon said:

Correct.  

It's very odd for a FPTP advocate to come on here and claim there would be a tory / reform coalition government with under 40% of the vote under PR. 

When lab/lib/green comes in at way over 50%

Errr........read my post again.  

I said there COULD be a Tory/Reform coalition.  That's very different to there WOULD be a Tory/Reform coalition. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Spelling mishsteaks

6 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Errr........read my post again.  

I said there COULD be a Tory/Reform coalition.  That's very different to there WOULD be a Tory/Reform coalition. 

See when you are coming from but I’d be surprised if it happened. Good for Reform bad for Tory’s imo .

So I think the Tories now have to win every remaining seat to hit the revised exit poll that they were all congratulating each other about two hours ago.

• Like 2

Just now, Jareth said:

Yeah, Farage, Tice, Anderson and one more. A handful of words removed.

I think they’ll feel slightly disappointed with that. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â