General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Danwichmann said:

But that's their strategy, don't focus on seats they are going to win anyway, focus on seats they can gain. 

That is a fair point but it does show a issue for Starmer in balancing the former tory seats he has gained whilst balancing the more 'progressive' seats in London and the big cities

1 minute ago, Danwichmann said:

But that's their strategy, don't focus on seats they are going to win anyway, focus on seats they can gain. 

Chingford is different because they dropped their candidate who then stood and split the vote

Corbyn winning and Elmo losing the night can’t get any worse 

And on that bombshell as I’ve got to be in London for 09:00 tomorrow I’m off for a few hours kip

enjoyed the fun and the company tonight , see you all in 2029 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Chingford is different because they dropped their candidate who then stood and split the vote

Yeah, I haven't got a clue about Chingford tbh, I'm just talking about the general swing not meaning much. 

Oh do feck off Corbyn, “This was a grassroots campaign” that bussed in hundreds of your crank supporters to help from all over the country.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Birmingham Ladywood could be a interesting one to watch then. Labour have lost votes on Gaza then.

Who is standing to be the MP for Gaza?

Just now, DaoDeMings said:

BBC forecasting Reform on 4 seats is a nice surprise given the exit poll. But it also has Cons on 154 which is very disappointing 

Is it?

Just as I was  turning the TV off , the BBC have revised  Reform down to 4 seats and Tory’s at 154 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Is it?

Yeah they’ve revised their numbers based on what’s come through and has Lab on 405, Cons on 154, LD on 56, Reform on 4. 

Looking quite bad for Labour given expectations

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â