General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Kids don't have feelings. 

Riiiiight... 

At the age of 4 or 5 children are still developing, of course they have feelings but I do not think they have feelings that they are the wrong gender. When they are older and understand sexuality more I can understand it but to be taught to 4 or five-year-olds I find it wrong. Of course you’re forgetting Tom boys that age etc

I read quite a few young boys aged a little bit older have had some form of homosexual experience but they don’t end up Gay 

Edited by Follyfoot

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Beeb for me. I was going for C4 but Dorries, Kwarteng, Zahawi and Widdicombe have convinced me otherwise 

I think C-4 sounds like the right option for that lot.

• Like 1

Having to get all my election news from VT due to being in the US today. The last few pages have been depressing reading. Bit like during the transfer window when all the loonies come out to play. Let’s be ‘avin’ some results so there’s something constructive to discuss. 

• Like 1

Good news on the majority, but the 2-4 are horrendous. 13 Reform seats disgusts me, and the Tories still on double the Lib Dems So many millions of people who wanted another 5 years of these scum.

Ah well, job done.

• Like 1

Underwhelming. Which is what labour deserves. Reform votes are disgusting but not surprising. Alot of deeply unpleasant people about

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â