General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, MCU said:

BBC or ITV? I assume kuenssberg will be on the former…

Yup. Watching her crying as she waves goodbye to her mates is going to be one of the highlights of the evening. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

What if they as individuals feel differently? 

How on  earth would they know what they feel at that age?

Edited by Follyfoot

Just now, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Nadine Dorries on Channel 4, might have to put up with Kuenssberg

Might be worth it just to see if they talk about the honours list :) 

• Haha 1

Sky News have ruined it for me having Kay Burley.  I like so many of their anchors and they put their shittest, most irritating one on.  I think it will be the Beeb for me.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is meant to be a day of national celebration and you're all spoiling it. It's like the family rowing on Christmas

Sorry dad. Please don't spank me.

Beeb for me. I was going for C4 but Dorries, Kwarteng, Zahawi and Widdicombe have convinced me otherwise 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

How on  earth would they know what they feel at that age?

Kids don't have feelings. 

Riiiiight... 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I'm not saying that her prediction is definitely wrong, but Carol Vorderman knows exactly the same as you or me about what the result is going to be.

She is VERY good at maths though...

• Like 1

Now we are entering the exit polls…

despite voting labour, I was disappointed by their campaign. I really wanted a sense optimism for voting for them, and their change isn’t just them swapping sides. I just feel my vote was to get the Tories out.  I was hoping for a genuine plan from Labour to get things working again. But I’m not convinced. The ray of sunshine is the candidate I voted for has been a real champion in her role as a councillor trying to fix some of the problems in the area. Hopefully her becoming an MP help her complete the job she started here.

The Tories have been awful in the last 14 years and their campaign was just a mirror of this. 

Lib Dem’s - silly campaigning, but sit Ed Davies down and he came across real well. I liked his views and some of his ideas. Probably warmed to Lib Dem’s the most in this campaign. But a wasted vote here 

Reform. Nigel is good at pointing out problems with this country and he can sell it well… but it’s not the fault of some helpless randos coming here on dingies. A large chunk of the blame is Nigel and his buddies campaigning for Brexit.. rest of the party has unsavoury views that are either ill informed or just filled with hate.. no thanks 

Greens. I want to love them, but too “Bristol” for my taste. Love the city for a weekend, but not to live  

Plaid and SNP… Cymru Cymru Cymru, Scotland Scotland Scotland. Easy work and I love the pride  

Count Binface, didn’t tickle me enough this time round. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is meant to be a day of national celebration and you're all spoiling it. It's like the family rowing on Christmas

Isn’t the water cold at that time of year?

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â