General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, sidcow said:

Oh I'm sure there will be once you've immersed yourself in social media nonsense or spent a lot of time chatting to your local Reform characters down the pub. 

There will be double Trans Ideology fit in on Tuesdays between PE and Geography. 

Probably taught by an illegal immigrant who went down the benefits Office the second he got off the boat. 

These days, if you say you're straight, you get thrown in jail

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s pretty much black and white for me regarding children. Boy/Girl. If the boy wants to dress up and pretend to be a girl because he wants to be a girl does that make him a girl? 

Thank you Joanne. 

23 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m not against that . Just shouldn’t be taught in general .

Surely not teaching ends with a lack of understanding on matters such as these?

LOADS of labour activists on the streets of Macc right now knocking on doors to ask if people have voted and trying to shore up any last minute undecideds, and taking tallies.  

I think they know they've got this in the bag and are making absolutely sure. 

They've thrown a lot of last minute activity at this constituency in terms of literature and feet on the ground. Not so for the tories.

18 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Harsh. Deeply Dippy was always an absolute school disco banger.

You see! YOU SEE! Absolute evidence right there! GAY studies at the school disco. 

Thank god we only played proper heterosexual stuff like Soft Cell and Bronski Beat at our school discos. 

• Like 1

I saw Dame Edna on TV and suddenly the next day I went to school in a dress.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You see! YOU SEE! Absolute evidence right there! GAY studies at the school disco. 

Thank god we only played proper heterosexual stuff like Soft Cell and Bronski Beat at our school discos. 

C’mon, I’m Too Sexy has that killer Third Stone from the Sun reference. Not a damn thing gay about that classic 😉

8 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Surely not teaching ends with a lack of understanding on matters such as these?

Some perfect examples of that in this thread.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One more vote for Ed Davey's Barmy Army.

ed-davey-davey.gif

Crikey. Vorderman reckons a high turnout with Lib Dem’s doing ‘brilliantly’. How embarrassing if Ed Davey is the LOTO.  The only good thing to come out this is the decimation of the Tories.

1 minute ago, MCU said:

Crikey. Vorderman reckons a high turnout with Lib Dem’s doing ‘brilliantly’. How embarrassing if Ed Davey is the LOTO.  The only good thing to come out this is the decimation of the Tories.

She might have a slightly biased view on that. But I guess we will see. It would be utterly mad if they do end up as the main opposition, with far less of the vote. Perhaps some poetic justice after the AV referendum was voted down because everyone did not agree with Nick by 2011.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Lord Chris Grayling.

Sunak making the sensible decisions right up to the last.

The funniest thing is them announcing an honours list before the exit poll comes out

Anyone checked if there's a white flag being waved from No 10?

Edited by Davkaus

6 minutes ago, MCU said:

I'm not saying that her prediction is definitely wrong, but Carol Vorderman knows exactly the same as you or me about what the result is going to be.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â