General Election: Match Thread

limpid

General Election 2024  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Did you vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Second time I've voted in Sutton (first time was 2010). It is genuinely bonkers that we could have a Labour MP tomorrow. Would've been unimaginable even two years ago.

I’d forgotten about Fabrichunt. That’ll be nice if he’s gone. Another who thought he could do and say whatever he liked as he was untouchable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Does being asked for money from a crack head count? 

Sounds like LauraK has already found her new life 

Just now, Genie said:

I’d forgotten about Fabrichunt. That’ll be nice if he’s gone. Another who thought he could do and say whatever he liked as he was untouchable.

It's Andrew Mitchell here, Fabricant is Lichfield. But even he might be ousted if the polls are accurate.

• Like 2

Just now, Milfner said:

It's Andrew Mitchell here, Fabricant is Lichfield. But even he might be ousted if the polls are accurate.

Ahhhh of course, I always mix Sutton/Lichfield up

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

2 different types of crisps and both ready salted. Says all you need to know about him.

He only buys Pringles because there's a picture of his grandfather on the tin.

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

What colour rosette?

3 hours ago, HKP90 said:

In fairness the only reason they are getting 18% of the vote is migration. That's pretty much the only issue they are getting traction on, I'm sure of it. If we didn't see all the guff about boats and immigrants, they wouldn't exist. They are a one policy party, it's just that the policy has changed from Brexit to Immigrants. 

Brexit was about immigration. Nothing has changed, only the branding. 

People are frustrated about the decline in public services and the blame in a lot of people’s eyes is an ever increasing population. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I won't ask again 

57 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I voted Labour but I think it's important to respect everybody's right to vote for whoever they wish to vote for. 

This times a million. Elections really bring out the worst in people. Yikes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daveburnside said:

This times a million. Elections really bring out the worst in people. Yikes.

Are we talking about the fascists, or the people who are mean to fascists?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just been and voted. Voted conservative wife Labour although I did try and take her ballot paper off her .

We've had a few back and forths over the last couple of weeks. Just curious what made your mind up?

21 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Sorry mate, for asking, but I am skint until I get me benefits tomorrow

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Yeah that’s the reason my last two votes haven’t counted. Sutton was so Tory it didn’t matter

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

We've had a few back and forths over the last couple of weeks. Just curious what made your mind up?

And thank you for your time and patience. I’m very cynical about Labour and Starmer. I know Labour will easily get elected and that’s fine but I’m hoping it isn’t as bad a landslide as predicted and that my vote will help the party get back on track and still have some power. Labour will get their chance so we will see next time . I totally get the hate for them but I had to vote for someone. I plan to gain more interest in politics so I may look back at this and think what was I doing but I believe in alot of conservative politics . 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

You’d have to pay for the bucket of course.

he'd be too busy telling you it's your own fault for being on fire in the first place

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â